Cleansing Sigil Board :triskele:

I needed a new way to cleanse small objects, so to the drawing board I went… literally! Watch as I craft a cleansing sigil board for small objects using cheap supplies you can get at the dollar store. The sigil was crafted with the perfect intention, painted, and charged!

21 Likes

I love your process, and the inspiration from the wireless chargers is genius! Also, the sigil itself is beautiful and it’s really cool how the snake symbology just came out on its own. :black_heart:

How long do you think you would need to leave something on the charging plate for?

13 Likes

Very cool!

11 Likes

@starborn – Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you like it! This sigil board is small, and I designed it for use with smaller objects. I think overnight would be good for cleansing something small, but I would have to play it by feel - sometimes something might need longer.

@Amethyst – Thank you!

12 Likes

I thought of this when I walked past one of my random side tables this morning. It’s one of those IKEA ones with a circular metal top. I’m now wondering if I could get a round piece of wood cut to fit, glue it to the top, and turn the whole side table into a charging spot. I keep it by the window, so I can just open the curtains overnight when it needs charging. :thinking:

I will have to consider this more after I move. Thank you! You’ve inspired some creativity in me. :black_heart:

13 Likes

That’s a fantastic idea, @starborn :clap: :tada: If that’s something you decide to do, I hope you’ll show us whenever it happens!

12 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart!

12 Likes

I’m finding a cat-related issue here. :laughing: My younger cat, who is barely over a year old, loves jumping on my side table in the morning and knocking my crystals around. :sweat_smile: Now, it would be great if I could make the table higher so that he cannot jump on it. But that’s not a realistic goal right now.

I need to find a way to make this board using that end table and keep the things on top safe from Raven’s paws. :thinking:

9 Likes

Im making this board

9 Likes

How did I miss this. It’s fantastic :green_heart:

9 Likes

Hmm… oh! You could do it inside a little box! Make the cleansing sigil on the inside of the box, place the items inside, and then close the box :blush: Would that work to keep the kitty away?

Have fun! I hope you’ll show us when you’re done :blush:

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness, that’s what I can do with the empty cigar box I have!!! It’s been waiting for a project and I wouldn’t need to buy anything - win-win!!

8 Likes

woohoo!! :partying_face: I can’t wait to see everyone’s boxes and boards!!

9 Likes

Ooh, yes! A glass one that would also let moonlight in would truly be wonderful. :thinking: I’ll have to find such a thing.

8 Likes

I’m not sure about where you are, but I’ve seen some little wooden boxes that have a glass top that could work! I think I’ve seen them at craft stores before, so you might try there first!

7 Likes

I’m just waiting to get paid on Friday right now. :sweat_smile: Then I’ll start looking over the weekend. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Woohoo! :partying_face: I’m sure the perfect box is out there just waiting for you!

7 Likes

I found the perfect box. :see_no_evil: Hexagon-shaped glass boxes! I liked them so much that I ordered one of each of the three sizes available.

7 Likes

Ohh it sounds perfect! :heart: I’m glad you were able to find something that works :blush:

6 Likes

I had a wooden craft box with a plastic insert in the lid, but I wimped out on the fiddly paint job.
Instead I recycled a black electric shaver box. It was already black so I had the banishing part down.
I gutted the interior and saved the pieces for patterns. I lined the hinge area with red nylon fabric. I made the pieces for the lining out of red cardstock. Red can stand for defensive magic, protection, reversal, and receptive energy.
For the circular aspect, I glued an iron circular plate (I found as the backing for some magnets I had purchased) on the base. Iron can stand for negativity, defensive magic, and protection.
I wrote my sigil with silver pencil on a black cardstock shield and glued it inside the lid.

My chalice fits nicely on the iron plate and the lid is upright enough to not interfere. With the lid down no one is the wiser as to the purpose of my new cleansing sigil box.
Full moon here we come!

6 Likes