Clearing a blockage in the mind- any advice?

Thats a possibility. Finding out is easy enough. I believe there js a section here about breaking curses or hexes. And sometimes one witch isnt enough to break it. It took 4 (myself included) to break mine.

8 Likes

Ah, yes the blockages. You’re at the brink of a spiritual journey
possibly.

I’m Christina, nice to meet you by the way.
What i can recommend, due to the fact that I dont know the very exact reason, is to look at that particular area (say spells, spell jars, and what have you. It happens more often than you think.) and relearn what was taught to you. Relax, breathe and go with your own pace. Use your intuition.
Make sure you’re cleansing yourself and practice grounding! Meditate or do whatever ma(es you calm down so you can be in the moment.
I hope this makes sense!

6 Likes

Hi!
One thing I have learned is that if I am trying to force something to happen
 it never does. The instant I let myself relax and calm down about whatever it is, I seem to make the connection and move forward. Don’t force it, give it time (I am the worst with this!) and it will happen! Good luck to you, friend!

6 Likes

so what i am experiancing is i know its there my partner tells me there is a build up of it that somebody bargained with my i dont like saying soul but the energies inside me. He tells me he can see it that he has had signs of this in different fors about myself.

5 Likes

i can use them just not always. The thngs i d tend to work for everything but accessing the power from within

5 Likes

it makes alot of sense believe it or not. I have been trying to ground myself again and it is working in some aspects but others are still aluding me. My fiancee has some amazing gifts but they are not under his control so he cannot use them properly, in my opinion. But he told me that he has had a visit from the entity claiming to be the one stopping me from something of the past i had nothing to do with. Like my mother/father spiritualy. But its who he said they are that gets me and that he tells me to talk to them and i dont know how to, Everything i have tried fails. Thank you so much for your help with all. Mote it be.

5 Likes

That’s really interesting :thinking: did your fiancĂ© say who this entity is? That could give some hints as to how to remove the blockage and help you out!

4 Likes

he said prosephonie and hades

4 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I offer up a few resources we have on these two deities- I hope there might be some information here that can help you dig deeper into the blockage and hopefully find a way to remove it :pray:

Hades Devotional Hymn
Hymn-to-Hades-Prayer-Devotional-360x240

Persephone Goddess
Persephone-Goddess-Art-360x240

Prayer to Persephone for Rebirth and Renewal
Invocation-Prayer-Chant-to-Persephone-360x240

Good luck and blessed be, @weston! :sparkles:

4 Likes

You beat me to it! That was gonna be my coment too :joy:

4 Likes

Oopsies! Hahaha well, I guess it’s time for the “great minds” comment :joy::+1: :heart:

4 Likes