Confused Baby Witch

Hello and Well Wishes
I am a baby witch new here and technology is not my strong craft at all. My name is Gretchen. I live in Southern Indiana and cant really say what type of witch I am just yet but I am loving everything that I am learning and very excited to be a member of this coven. Any advice or suggestions are welcomed with a warm heart and open mind. Blessed Be

15 Likes

Welcome @gretchen5! I’m Ailey. I’m newish myself… about 8 months in… I have learned so much! My two biggest tips: don’t rush it, enjoy the process of learning and experimenting! Also, try the challenges! They are a great way to explore topics you might not otherwise think about! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

9 Likes

Thank you AileyGrey. Im not sure how to navigate on here. I am trying to put a request in the energy circle. I have to start getting on here more often maybe then i can learn some things. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Welcome @gretchen5! I’m Ostara from Texas. I joined almost a year ago and have learned so much! I’m not a baby witch anymore. If you have any questions just ask and someone will know the answer. I agree with @AileyGrey about not rushing and enjoy the process. And remember, if it doesn’t feel right to you, that’s ok. This is your journey and your craft and it is unique to you. Again, welcome. You will meet some beautiful witches in this group.

5 Likes

Welcome! Oh, if I could think of any one little thing, it would be to take those nature walks, once in a while, even ten minutes, and just really try to be in the moment. Like a walking meditation in nature. There is something about that, it just seems to make everything fall into place for me. Then you will discover all the things that resonate with you in time, but perhaps the greatest Magick is just that power and energy inside you and how it interacts with your environment and the people and things you love.

6 Likes

Hi @gretchen5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I think the best place to start on your path is the Courses. They’ll help you figure out which way your magic leans so you can research further. Plus they’re fun!

Also since you’re unsure of how to use the site I would check out the post How To Guides For Using the Forum. Very informational on how to get around on here.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

Hello! I am in Arizona. I have tried to start a habit of going out in the Blue Hour in the morning. I use the Moon Pro app to get the exact time for my location. I try to use that time for my morning prayer for the day. I just go out in my backyard but it is very mystical and magical!

5 Likes

Merry meet :blush:
Here on Spells8 there is a large range of information that will assist you to advance in your craft. Do not worry too much about the technological side of things as there is also many witches here who have different computer level skills, and just like anything in life, practice makes perfect and what a better time than now :blush: Just note if you can’t find anything here feel free to ask as someone will be able to answer your questions. Also you can learn to use this website with the prompts that pop up when you first sign up which will help, or you can ask one of the lovely administrators such as @BryWisteria and many others who can help too.
I hope you are enjoying your time here and feel free to reach out as i too struggled when i started last year but it soon passed after i found all the help from members here :heart:
Blessed be!

6 Likes

Merry meet @gretchen5 and welcome to the coven! I live in New England and am so happy you’re here - I agree to start with the challenges, the courses and just reading through each day’s posts that interest you to learn, share and grow!

The energy exchange itself has the instructions on how to edit the wiki post to add your own request, but also if you just reply on the thread and ask @BryWisteria or @MeganB to add the entry on your behalf, they will add it for you and instruct you on how to edit going forward!

Excited you’re here and look forward to getting to know you better! :brown_heart:

4 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @gretchen5

It’s nice to meet you, Gretchen, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. My advice is to just follow your heart and your path will unfold for you. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Merry meet @gretchen5,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome to the coven community! :heart:

No worries at all- every new site has a learning curve! As a friendly tip, the more you interact and explore around, the more things you will pick up and confident you’ll feel. That being said, you are already off to a great start with your first few posts- thank you so much for sharing your lovely introduction! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Like others have said, this is a very friendly group- please feel free to reach out if you ever need any help or have questions. Us moderators are here to help with technical things, and the coven is an amazing resources for all things magickal! :infinite_roots: :magic_wand:

What request would you like to add to the Energy Circle, Gretchen? If you can write your request (either here or in the comments of the current Energy Exchange Circle is fine!) I or another Mod will be happy to add your request to the Circle :grinning: :+1: Let’s get you on the list for some positive energy! :star2:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.