Contact through dreams - any experience?

I hope you enjoy it! I have their book Do I Have To Wear Black? that I haven’t gotten a chance to read yet. They’re a death worker in more ways than one and I’m very excited to read their perspective!

While it can’t have been an easy thing to come to terms with at that point in your life, I’m happy for you that you got to meet with your great-grandfather in that way. I imagine it was comforting for the both of you :heart:

7 Likes

Funny how you can read a thread once, then find it again when the subject calls you, necromancy, and read it like it’s the first time. :person_shrugging::rofl:

I’m getting this book. Interesting, she wrote one of my Loki books too!

Same, but Raymond Bucklands book has made me think differently, plus the spiritualist community use it, without fear, so I’m re-examining this. @Devenne had a positive experience and this has encouraged me greatly. I really want to explore necromancy in talking, working with spirit, ancestors particularly Agnes my 12century nun that showed up with Lucifer. Did you get round to reading The Bones book, I’ve just downloaded a sample.

So as Loki’s guiding me in this area, anyone else work in necromancy or spirit communication, my aunty is thrilled I’m venturing into this area, me, a little unsure but no nerves, just don’t want them staying. Eurynomous is good at sending them back so it’s good we’ve met. :grin:

Interesting reading through some posts on necromancy, some view this as baneful, I’m curious as to why? Any views?

Anyways, opening up this post for views, experiences and wisdom. Any more book recommendations. Thankyou lovelies. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I could do a test run on ancestors with the board when I get a lil time by Monday at the latest. Since I already talk to my grandparents? I’d be willing. I have no fear on the board or mostly at all. If it’ll help

7 Likes

@Devenne I know the board will work with ancestors, that’s what it was ultimately made for, so you’ll have a wonderful chat with your grandparents. I was curious why necromancy was classed as baneful, it’s just talking to the dead, I’m not controlling them (as if you could anyway). If you do contact grandparents let us know how they are. My aunty actually sees the dead aswell. She said I can develop these skills over time. Wandering if anyone here has experience with that too. :sparkling_heart:

Thankyou. You’re very sweet. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I will def let u know.

I feel like it was considered baneful by those who have fear of things. Or I mean look at all the other stuff they tell is is bad and it’s really not. I feel like it’s a form of holding information from us. Like power over us. Only when we break free from their perception is when we come to find the truth. And we realize how magical it all is.

Like other things maybe just scare factors

7 Likes

@Devenne Good point. Well if we disappear, we’ll know they were right :rofl:, or maybe we’ll go somewhere nice, and they were hiding that from us. :grin:

7 Likes

I’d put my money on it they were wrong just going off of what I already seen. :grin:

7 Likes

I have nothing but positive experiences with these demons and everything else. Better experiences than I ever had as a Christian :rose: not putting that down to be clear

7 Likes

Then i just pulled this in reverse and I’m sensing the meaning being to appreciate my ancestors for all their hard work.

7 Likes

I have those cards. I love them! They were really helpful in learning the tarot.

7 Likes

My family and friends that have passed away visit me in my dreams often. I think my Mom is in all of my dreams. She was my best friend, but she was also my mother, so she would set me straight when I needed it. She still does. Lol!

8 Likes

They are very helpful. I’m glad you have her in your life. Sounds like she was an awesome lady :rose:

7 Likes

Thank you Devenne. She was. Her birthday is on Valentines day so it’s been a rough week, but I get to see her every night.

7 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss I know the feeling. It’s tough and we miss them terribly but so grateful they often visit

8 Likes

@Ostara my heart bleeds for you. My mother too is my best friend. Can’t imagine how it’s been for you this week :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you @Devenne and @tracyS. It’s okay because I see her every night.

8 Likes

Nah, I couldn’t find a cheap enough copy.

I’m not sure why it would be considered as baneful… Maybe others can only image that’s it’s used to harm other people? Or they’re imagining practices where the spirits are forced into servitude instead of doing it willingly, similar to the issue with demons in some cases? Maybe it’s just Catholicism at it again?

I don’t think it would be baneful myself, though.

7 Likes

@starborn The bones book is £11.79 on kindle here, I’ve saved one by John Dee too, and Ory Whitehand. I kinda want to read up first, like I did with the Ouija. Chaos is fabulous with most things, but when working with human spirits I feel it’s better I know a little of what I’m doing. I’ve had great times talking with my grandad on the pendulum, but this is a much wider scale. S Connolly’s book on spirit keeping has a section in the back by AA Adams who’s a necromancer and it’s very good.

The board is an important part, maybe I’m fussy but I want a board either made by me, or made by a spiritualist/necromancer rather than Amazon etc, just me but this feels important. Who knows? This could end up being a Jumanji moment :rofl:, if I get sucked into the board, once I get out, I’ll write it up here. Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

I think you’re right about the baneful, probably leftovers from the church days. :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

Will you let us know how it goes if you read more of the book? I’m noticing that a few reviews talk about how its rituals require materials that aren’t really practical for the average person to collect.

With most things, this wouldn’t bother me, but I also have no idea if they’re actually necessary for creating bridges between here and the spirit realm. I doubt they would be. But then maybe I could just pick up another book. I still haven’t read Consorting with Spirits, either. And I still haven’t gotten through all of the ideas in Honoring Your Ancestors.

Too many books, too few hours in the day. :smile:

I get that feeling, too. I feel like it might be safer to use something more personal than something generic. But I guess that’s also just me. :laughing:

7 Likes

I will let you know. I’ve just started a post about my exploration of this. So it’ll be a learning curve :grin:
Necromancy and Spiritualism (TW: Death)

Will add these to my list. Thankyou. :green_heart: I think the only purchase I will make is the Ouija for now, although mediums don’t even use this. :grin:

7 Likes