Coping with Sudden Loss & It Uses the 4 Elementals for This Weeks Challenge

I started creating this video for my friend’s mother. She is having a hard time coping with the loss of her son. He was the good friend that I lost back in Sept suddenly. It was a very tragic event, he was a cell phone tower climber and he fell from the tower. He was only 34 years old and left behind two small children and a wife.

I came across this spell and thought it was SO beautiful and it just so happen to involve the 4 elementals which is this weeks witchy challenge.

Unfortunately part of the cycle in this life, is death. Sometimes is comes suddenly without warning. This beautiful ritual is a wonderful way to honor your lost loved one. This ritual can be used for human loss as well as pet loss. May it aid you in the healing process. Love and light to you all.

10 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing this spell with us. It is a great way to honor the life of a loved one and a perfect entry for the weekly challenge!

4 Likes

Sorry for your lost!! I may use the spell to help my friend cope with the lost of his grandma …thank you

4 Likes

So deeply sorry for your loss. :sparkling_heart::broken_heart:

4 Likes

Sorry again for your loss, @Silverbear- wishing all the best to you and the others mourning his loss :pray: Thank you for your warmth, grace, and the gentle reminder about the cycle of life and death. This is a lovely video and does a great job of drawing on the powers of the elements- thank you for sharing! :two_hearts:

3 Likes