Coronavirus hit our town

With our town being so isolated, and small, (2300 ppl in the high desert and 98 miles from the nearest town) I had hoped it would not hit our town, but it has and I guess fiercely.

They just had a huge spay and neuter clinic at the fairgrounds last Sat and Sun-2 people who worked there tested positive-a place where my hubby had been, but not there long and not in contact with the two that tested positive.

Then there was a Shamrock blarney pub run they do every year, entrants pay so much for so many drinks (the money is donated) and they have to run from pub to pub and down it, winner gets a prize. Well, one tested positive…

Then our car dealer here in town, the same weekend, had a huge family and employee function to honor the owners retiring…the caterer tested positive.

I live 13 miles out of town and will not be going in and haven’t been in town in over a week. My hubby had two doctor appts (our clinic is in the hospital) and they stop all take vitals etc…he tested ok. So, we will see.

1 Like

I’m glad your husband tested okay!! :relieved:

Here it’s the same, everything is closed except grocery stores but fortunately going outside is still allowed!

Nothing to do but casting the spell of wash your hands and not touching your face (the hardest part)!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, I completely agree. Ever since all this started I’ve noticed how often I touch my face.

2 Likes

Me, too. I have eczema and it makes my face itchy, so I’ve noticed extra how much I touch my face lol that has definitely been the hardest part.

2 Likes

I think when we think of illness spreading or something like that, we just normally scratch or touch cos its come to our brain “get rid of it” like scratching when people say you have fleas, or ants or lice. Once its in your mind, your body reacts, like crawlies…

2 Likes

My school this year went through a lice problem and I know exactly what you are talking about because every time I would talk about it I would start itching.

1 Like

Today I talked to my family in Argentina, they are in full lockdown mode, like in Italy, Spain and other places. That means that people can’t get out of their homes for almost anything, and police is enforcing it, even arresting people, in Italy now the military is helping too.

California is already talking of lockdowns, and I feel things are going to get worse before they get better.

Let’s pray that clarity may replace confusion :dizzy:

Let the winds blow our positive energy and freshness into every one of us to overcome this crisis. I pray for Nature to heal and give us strength to body and soul alike. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Stay home, stay healthy! :muscle:

2 Likes

Oregon is on stay home and may go to shut down next week. People making rumors about Cali Ore border being closed not true. I think we will go to military in the US also, martial law before its over. People were talking about a re-set to our financial and that we had to have a depression, with interest at 0% before that could happen, They forecasted this a couple of years ago. Who knows? I am sad that Italy is getting hit so hard, doesn’t make sense. All we can do is wish all to recover.
Witches are powerful, but so far I have not seen any that want to band together and do a terrific spell to cancel out this virus.
Sad.

1 Like

I’m actually in a few groups on Facebook that have done group rituals of healing, so I suppose it just depends on where you’re looking.

It is amazing to me how many people are basically ignoring the guidelines from the CDC about social distancing and staying home unless you need to go out. I go to the grocery store with my parents every weekend and I was one of the few younger people there (I’m 28). Everyone else was the elderly or people my parents age. And then hearing some of the conversations about how it’s nonsense and people are overreacting. And the people that wear gloves but then proceed to touch everything and then touch their face…that defeats the purpose of the gloves.

Anyway, it’s all very frustrating to someone who sees the possible danger after paying attention to what’s happened in other countries.

2 Likes

People don’t listen nor do they care…

1 Like

All is so far a false flag. No one has it here… seems the outlying areas away from huge populations in Oregon are missing it. So the 4 who were said to have it, did not!

1 Like

That’s very good, then!

We have several cases confirmed here in Deschutes county in Oregon. My boyfriend actually got laid off yesterday because of Gov. Brown’s executive order. So…that’s fun…

1 Like

That’s terrible!! :confounded: I hope he gets rehired as soon as all this madness is over. :pray:

It’s already happening. Breaking the statewide stay-at-home order is punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a $1,250 fine…

2 Likes

Trump is wanting to get all back to work right after Easter and wants all working men and women to receive $1200 each week out of work plus $500 for each child. We will all be okay…it will all work out.

1 Like

Luckily for me, my dad is considered an essential business, so his air conditioning business will hopefully keep running smoothly. I’m so sorry to here that Megan, I pray all will work out for you!

3 Likes