:pentacle_tarot: Crea-tarot-ivity : A Motivational Card Spell

Thanks Travel Witch, Yeah I need that protection I had a bad dream! He is pretty fierce! Lol :laughing:
He’s a great ally!
Jeannie

9 Likes

You’re welcome! May your faithful lion watch over you and chase away any more bad dreams, Jeannie! :lion: :heart::blush:

9 Likes

Merry Meet Jeannie I do apologize for not responding sooner and I do thank you for the Welcome. I am still learning your message board here. Have a Blessed Day David

10 Likes

No worries David I understand life can have its twist and turns! But we are all here for each other!
Jeannie

8 Likes

I’m having my moon return in Pisces tonight, conjunct Saturn in a few hours. It’s been a tough week emotionally, so this is the best suggestion anyone could have given me. Thank you for sharing, Bry :yellow_heart:

Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @linecker- I’m sorry to hear that you had a tough week :people_hugging: :heart: May the coming days be much better for you, and may you be blessed with an abundance of creativity and motivation- so mote it be! :raised_hands: :grinning:

7 Likes

I have spent a lot of time “bonding” with my Tarot and it knows me pretty well. I felt lost and asked for direction, and they said “you are exhausted, but determined to do and be better. Get up!” lol This morning, I did this one card reading and was not surprised to see the Queen of Pentacles smiling at me saying, “get it, girl!!!”

6 Likes

Seems like you definitely needed to hear that message :heart: I’m glad you were able to hear it and listen! We all need rest sometimes, and a lot of us are really, really bad at taking it (myself included :joy:) – you deserve rest!

7 Likes

It felt really powerful, thanks again for sharing this amazing, creative ritual. May your days be blessed, so mote it be :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

That’s awesome! It sounds like your cards know you very well and like to give you that friendly little push- listen to your deck, girl! Go get 'em! :raised_hands: :grinning: :tada:

You’re very welcome, Linecker, and I’m wishing all the same to you! :heart: Hope you have a wonderful day- blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thanks Bry, I’m coming (un)fashionably late to the party again!

I am a bit overwhelmed by other stuff at the moment, so have other priorities, but will be looking to focus much more on creative stuff, once other basic housekeeping is taken care of.

I have bookmarked this thread because I enjoy hearing other people’s experiences and success stories.

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, Marcus - and no such thing as being late to informational posts/spells! They are here and open for anyone whenever they need them :blush: If things align and you decide to give the crea-tarot spell a go, I hope it works well for you!

Happy spellwork, blessed creating, and much love to you! :sparkles:

6 Likes