Creating a gratitude shrine

Creating a gratitude shrine.

With the weather – being snowy and cold…lack of sun and being outside in general I’ve been feeling a bit down in the dumps. So I thought I’d take a moment to invoke gratitude. I created a little gratitude shrine!
Feel free to share your thoughts or ideas too!

9 Likes

This is a beautiful idea! I might just have to make a gratitude shrine today! I’ve been feeling crappy so this oughta help :blush::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I just have to share this too… someone in my witchy group on Facebook shared this idea… I LOVE IT

This is not resin. This is made from ice and natural ingredients. What a beautiful way to be creative while bringing some light into those long, dark winter months!
An abundance spell was what was used in this. While you are constructing it, be sure to place your intentions into all the wonderful magickal botanicals used. As it melts the natural ingredients go back to Mother Earth along with your intent.
:green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:Just lovely!!

6 Likes

The pictures of shrines in the video are so beautiful- and inspirational! :heart_eyes: I usually set up and take down my altar for each occasion that comes and goes, but it may be nice to have something small and permanent as a gratitude shrine. Thanks for the ideas, @Silverbear! :heart:

And the heart is made from ice!?! :star_struck: :snowflake: Such a great craft- and as long as it stays pretty cold, I imagine it will last quite a while. Simply gorgeous- I love it!

3 Likes