Creative candles

Continuing the discussion from :hocho: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Creative Crafting:
Limberry,
What kind of candle container is this? I know you used silicone! But I already have this one! image|375x500

6 Likes

ooh gosh that looks rather intense :sweat_smile:
Looks like the kind you get a great big wick for - you’ll need to stick it to the bottom somehow :thinking: and I guess tie the top of the wick to a skewer or something so it stays straight.
Hold said skewer/ balance it on the top of the tin as you pour the hot wax in and let it set… and then it looks like a funky push-pop kinda situation to get the candle out afterwards :joy:
Again if you wanna have herbs spread throughout I’d pour the wax gradually allowing it to set as you go (try to keep herbs close to the edge away from the wick though as some get kinda excited :fire: :fire_extinguisher:)

I may be entirely wrong so hopefully someone else will zoom in to correct me :pray:t2: :sweat_smile:
Good luck! :heart:

6 Likes

Remember to sing and dance while you work :joy:
Very important step in the candle-making process.

6 Likes

Here are a couple of online tutorials… Don’t know if that helps or muddies the water…Good luck

5 Likes

He even blinged the pentagram…who knew?

5 Likes

Ha ha I can do the the Macarena!! Limberry this is too funny :grin:
I can’t dance :dancer: but it’s all good right!
You can show me some moves!! Ha ha ha
I love u tube there’s no excuse right if you wanna learn it’s all there!!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Omg :scream: I am so glad :grinning: I asked I must have spent like 30 dollars and was not sure it was going to be worth the money! Thanks that easy huh :thinking:
Anyway I guess I could have did that but that’s why I have you guys! Someday I’ll get it! Good research!!!
Berta Thanks

6 Likes

I hear that @Jeannie1 ! I love to dance while making breakfast. One morning my Dad surprised me and got up early. I felt like I was 12 and got caught trying on my mom’s lipstick… Dad just laughed and ask “were you dancing?” I think the fact that I had to explain says it all.

6 Likes

No problem @Jeannie1 - Ask any time…always glad to help. I learned something, too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Limberry/ Berta - I tried to get my husband to dance instead the dog danced with me!! What a dog!
He even tries yoga :woman_in_lotus_position: He does downward facing dog and everything!

6 Likes

@Limeberry … oh my gosh… now this is in my head. LOL

6 Likes

HAHAHA @Jeannie1 I dance with my cats all the time (maybe against their will? :roll_eyes: :joy:)

and LOL @berta I’ve had 70’s jams playing all night since @john4 planted the seed in this post Unusual Yule Celebration Idea

6 Likes

Aw that’s so cute! I have a kitty and she does that pose too. :joy: I love it when she does that and and stretches her back like an upside down letter u. Idk how else to explain :rofl:

5 Likes