Creative memory doll

So not sure if this is witchy but i had a stillborn baby a few years ago and had a reborn made with his ashes placed inside the dolls body as a memory doll.

11 Likes

So sorry for your loss. That is a beautiful idea. It made me cry.

6 Likes

@nitita-mikaelson, My heart is with you and your little darling.
I was unable to conceive and that was my lifelong burden to bare.
I cannot imagine your pain.
Sending you Love, Comfort and strength.
Garnet

6 Likes

I believe the hes safe with the gods and goddesses

6 Likes

I was too young at the time to be a proper mother I understand that now it still hurts but I understand that 16 was too young

6 Likes

In a way i use the doll as a magical tool on his birthday every year he gets placed on my altar for the day in a way of honouring him i named the doll what i was gunna name my son Kol Andrew

5 Likes

That is so beautiful. You will see him again someday. Until then, what a beautiful way to honor your precious child.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry you lost your baby. This is a wonderful way to honor his memory and keep him close.

3 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss @Nikita-mikaelson, and I think that is a really beautiful way to honor his memory :pray::candle:

Thank you for sharing the memory doll :heart: Kol Andrew is really lovely, and all the more meaningful for the love and care you’ve created him with

1 Like

Im sorry for your loss but know your pain, my last baby was stillborn. I never seen or heard of this. I think its a wonderful way remember or tiny angels

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.