Crescent Moon Manifestation Potion 🍵

Of course. Go ahead.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thank you. I am so excited, I can’t wait to print it and get it on the wall

8 Likes

Right!?! If I took that shot with my phone I’m not sure if you’d be able to tell what the picture was

8 Likes

Haha shit, same with mine! Lol. :sweat_smile: :hugs:

8 Likes

@Solasta_Amore I’m getting a new phone in the next couple months but since my husband just told me No about a Tarot deck (Second No in almost 7 years) I’m thinking that the price range a phone with that kind of camera would be is probably not happening :laughing:

8 Likes

Aww that is sad! :roll_eyes: I suggest go for a DSLR camera! They are also expensive but often when purchasing from either Amazon or a store you can get them at suitable EMIs!! I am having one in my wishlist too! :smiling_face: :heart:

8 Likes

I would love to buy a DSLR, my love for photography is surprisingly one of the things I remember, but I don’t see it happening

8 Likes

Why love? If you love something, pursuing it is as much necessary as eating! :innocent: :heart: My sister also craves photography and she is the one I am going to buy a dslr camera for, very soon! :smiling_face: :camera: (Trust me, I am having so lil amount in the bank but I am saving and will be opting for EMI) I suggest go for the EMI option asap and get yourself your dream camera! :kissing_heart: :wink: :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

I’ll look into it but I don’t see him saying yes. I’ve spent way too much lately, particularly since I came back to witchcraft and started trying to get supplies and such. Thank you for the encouragement though

8 Likes

I have got to remember to do a tea spell. I drink tea everyday!

Thanks for posting!

8 Likes

You’re welcome!

Trust me, I drink coffee everyday – usually twice a day – and I still forget about coffee enchantments and charms! :coffee: I need to just put it on my to-do list :rofl:

8 Likes