Crescent Moon Manifestation Potion 🍵

Crescent Moon Manifestation Potion :sparkles:

Image from Pexels

Infuse some Green Tea with mint and moon water to kick up your manifestations. Green tea is perfect for adding energy to potions while mint promotes abundance and wealth – perfect to manifest on a waxing moon!

• 8oz of moon water (any other drinking water works well, too)
  • Green Tea (either bagged or loose leaf)
  • Mint (a teaspoon of dried or a sprig of fresh)
  • Honey to taste *optional
  • Your favorite mug or glass
  1. Bring the water to a boil in a kettle or pot.
  2. Add the tea or dried herbs to your mug and pour in the boiling water.
  3. Stir the herbs clockwise three times, envisioning the abundance you’re opening yourself up to. As you stir, say the following:

By the magick of my potion tea,
I invite wealth and prosperity.

1. Let the herbs steep in the water for five minutes.
  2. Add your sweetener of choice and drink up your Green Tea potion! You can strain and remove the herbs if you’d like, or you can finish the drink and practice some tasseography :tea:

For our Southern Hemisphere Friends…

Take the above spell and substitute your favorite autumn tea or drink. Instead of manifesting wealth and prosperity, invite in warmth and protection for the coming winter with the following chant:

By the magick of my potion tea,
I invite health and security.

Feel free to substitute your own chant and tailor this spell to your own needs.

This spell was written by Megan Black for the Spells8 Newsletter! Check out previous issues and, if you haven’t already, sign up for the free newsletter to get magickal goodies delivered to your inbox! :envelope_with_arrow:

Find more tea magick!

(Group Ritual - Mar 23) :relieved: Mental Cleanse Ritual

–

Weekly Witchy Challenge: Tea & Infusions

–

Teas & Potions Lesson

Enjoy the tea! :tea: :sparkles:

13 Likes

Wow Megan! This is quite an easy and enchanting crescent moon potion for us witches! :wink: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :cauldron: :bubbles: I surely am going to try this! :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I hope you let me know how it goes! I’ll be making some probably this evening! :tea:

10 Likes

Of course love! :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Oh wow! I was drawn to concoct something similar yesterday: green tea, mint & chamomile! Now I want to try your suggestion and use moon water! :crescent_moon::white_heart:

10 Likes

Chamomile is a great addition! :herb: I hope you’ll let me know how it goes!

10 Likes

Oooh, perfect I suddenly felt the need today to start drinking tea again. I’m not particularly fond of green tea, when I was a kid my bio mother made close to a half gallon of green tea and I couldn’t drink anything else until it was gone, but I’ll give it a shot

9 Likes

@MeganB I made my Crescent Moon Manifestation Potion today early morning! I did not have mint currently so, obviously I had to skip that! :worried: Otherwise, I added organic honey to my potion along with bagged green tea that I had cut.

But I am soo disappointed, as I am currently sipping my lovely potion, (not because of it obviously! :sparkles:) because I could just not dive into some tasseography session as the tea leaves were soooo finely cut that I had to strain it out eventually! :sob: I really wanted to do some tea leaf reading but I guess maybe, today’s not the right time? I don’t know :roll_eyes: but I am really looking forward to buy some loose leaf tea but what type? I again, don’t know! :zipper_mouth_face: Pleeeease give me some ideas as I am dying to practice tea divination soo much! Thank you, sweet pea! :kissing_heart: :two_hearts: Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Omgg I just wanna quickly show y’all something very veryyy special! :face_holding_back_tears: :sparkles: I was standing in my balcony with my potion cup in my hand as I set it down on the boundary and looked up to gaze at the beautifully glowing sun (obviously, squinting my eyes! :laughing:) today after three rainy days! :sun: :sparkles: Suddenly, when I looked down at my cup, I saw a shape formed by the tiny tea leaves, that were left even after straining the most! It was a rough shaped heart!! :yellow_heart: :brown_heart: :white_heart:

I really don’t know what this means but…I am really happy! Goddess granted me the wish I had in my heart of practicing tasseography as soon as possible, even if I did it unintentionally! :innocent: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :sparkling_heart: I feel so warmed in my heart deep down…I Love The Universe! :heart_eyes: When I thought I couldn’t do any tea divination with those finely cut leaves I had strained them and still some were left behind that I didn’t see! I just feel sooo blessed!! :sob: :heart: :hearts:

11 Likes

Awww, she wants you to know that you are loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

This is greater than any other message for me, that She conveyed her love to me!! I love her forevermore…:smiling_face: :face_holding_back_tears: :hearts: :sparkles:

10 Likes

I love that Solasta. It’s a beautiful heart in the sunshine!

10 Likes

Yess! :smiling_face: :brown_heart: I too am fascinated everytime I look at it…:face_holding_back_tears:

10 Likes

Yay! This is incredible :heart_eyes: What a wonderful experience for you :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Haha thank youuu sweetheart! :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Im going to try this too. We have a beautiful crescent moon here tonight, the first night of daylight savings time as we moved our clocks forward this morning. Its 8pm and its still lightish outside (although you wouldnt think so in the photo above because i have my phone zoomed in so much)
Blessed be

9 Likes

Have you really captured this with your phone!? :heart_eyes: I looooove your camera! :sob: :smiling_face: :sparkles:

9 Likes

That’s a whole lot of green tea :grimacing: I don’t think I would be able to finish it either. That would give me… ughh I don’t think I would ever drink green tea again :joy:

Yay! That’s so exciting! I’m glad you were able to take some time for yourself and make it, even if the tasseography didn’t work the way you wanted it to. I do enjoy the little heart :heart: the tea made at the bottom of your cup, though! It’s so sweet!

Oh my goodness, you captured this photo with your phone?! That’s amazing!

9 Likes

That is an amazing photo. Do you mind if I print it? It is so what I call Wall Worthy :laughing: plus I really like it :laughing: :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

I haven’t since, not even anything with green tea in the name

8 Likes