Crystal Collector Challenge:

4CFCCEA8-254D-47E5-99CE-923069B950DB
D139613C-5FC5-4301-BCA0-87312790D5F1
CB31B91F-349D-4429-8FBD-D12DCB7C5254
134C65FF-0003-4B01-8670-F6D1B67A5DD2
94E46295-55FC-44AB-8964-10E3DC094B75
I would like to share my Crystal Collection. It’s not extravagant but I am proud and thankful for what I do have. My crystals are very special and dear to me. I truly believe in the healing power of crystals. My favorite Crystal is Citrine; this Crystal is yellowish orangish in color, it kind of resembles the sun. Citrine has the special ability to not just absorb negative energy but change them into positive energy. It attracts energy and brings it inside and outside of the body and not just your own but everyone around you.
I have attached pictures of my crystals.

15 Likes

That is a great collection & I love the setups that you have shown. The turtle is amazing too! I love how you have them in displayed & their locations being a good variety. Mine have started to make it out to the living room, sort of.

I have a Domovoy that I put on our entertainment center by the front door. No one has said anything, but he’s there protecting the main part of the house, even if others have no idea what it is or why it’s there, no one has asked though… so I’m taking it as they don’t mind him being there.

Gods & Goddesses of the Home: Protective Spirits of the Hearth

I have a collection of crystal turtle carvings that are on my altar. A few years ago a friend of mine, while I was going through medical ups & downs over the course of 5 years when it was really intense, she made my spirit animal the turtle. She said I needed to slow down. Then it turned into a thing. I have 2 turtles, 1 on each of my Pandora bracelets then the ones made out of crystal, stuffed animal from my daughter. It’s officially a thing now in my house that I have turtles & slow down. :smiling_face:

I love your entry, sorry I trailed off there for a minute. I was just trying to think of what had made it out of my designated witchy space to other parts of the house. Crystals… I want to find a nice bowl or nice size Abalone Shell to put them with the bouquet I made last week.

8 Likes

I love your altars but I really love that collection on the shelves. I’d do that too if my cat wouldn’t knock them around, that’s pretty!

8 Likes

Gorgeous crystals, @Sapphire! :gem::star_struck: Not only are your crystals beautiful in and of themselves, but you’ve displayed them in such a lovely way. They really make a stunning addition to your altar and sacred space.

Thank you so much for this wonderful entry to this week’s Catch-Up Challenge (just adding a hyperlink to link this entry to the challenge)! :heart::blush:

Great work, and happy continued crystal collection- seeing your love of crystals, I am sure your beautiful treasure hoard will continue to grow :sparkles::grinning:

6 Likes

How enchanting! I am so in love with your display! I see quite a few things that are similar to what I chose to use for my tools…like the treasure chest. I recieved that from my Mother in law… I’m certain she had no idea that I was going to store witchy items in it!

6 Likes

Thank you all for the wonderful reply’s. I cherish my sacred place and I am so grateful to have it. My husband build me a “shed” in our backyard just so I could have a space of my own. He’s such a wonderful supportive man. He loves my witchy ways, lol. Thanks again it’s really encouraging to have other people tell me what they think of my alters. Love and light to you all.

7 Likes

Beautiful collection, @Sapphire!! Thank you for sharing!! :heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

I adore turtles! They are one of my spirit animals as well and I have them everywhere. In case it’s not obvious, the Bear is my totem animal. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: My house is like one giant homage to bears. :heart: :rofl:

7 Likes

I have them in smaller sizes in all kinds crystal carvings. I have them on a selenite plate on my altar. My favorite 2 are the Malachite & Lapis Lazuli.

6 Likes

Wow, what an amazing space and set up for your beloved crystals! :dizzy:

Your pieces are very interesting! Is that a Polychrome Jasper on the stand to the right of the bright green faceted piece? So soothing :hugs: . The light coloured skull (1st photo) caught my eye along with the gorgeous quartz tower (4th photo). Does anyone else see something or should I say someone in it?
quartz

Thanks for sharing :triskele:

7 Likes

I love your pieces, it is so beautiful the way you have it set up. I love it! :hugs:

5 Likes

Oh wow I never saw that until you just said something.

5 Likes