Crystal Memes đź’Ž

FUNNY CRYSTAL MEMES OF THE WEEK

12 Likes

Is it just me or does anyone else want a ritual cave lined with raw meat crystal? I know, Freud would probably want to have a word with me… :joy:

9 Likes

Hahaha I’d love one too!!! It’s Rhodochrosite. and it’s beautiful and for compassion and other properties.

7 Likes

I want the amethyst bathtub!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

LOLOL they’re goooood :rofl: :rofl: I found some more on this page:

6 Likes

:joy::joy: love those

4 Likes

Hahaha :joy::joy::grinning: I love them!!! Oh wow it’s like 2:30 in the am and I busted out laughing! :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

There is a Korean style spa called Spa World near me. After you go through the pools (buck naked, too, it is an exercise in self-acceptance), there is room with chambers and they are all different. I like the Amethyst room. You go inside and the interior walls are decorated with pictures all done in crystals. It’s very hot in that chamber so it’s hard to stay in there very long but it’s amazing. And there is a salt room, an ice room, a room with hot clay balls, etc. I went once thinking oh, I will stay a couple of hours. I was there ALL day getting massages and eating Korean food and going in out of the rooms. LOL Here are the pix https://spaworldusa.com/poultice-rooms I will go back when it’s not so pandemicky.

6 Likes

Those places exist outside of dreams?! :star_struck: There’s an ocean in between and a pandemic and I’m out of job but all those sound like excuses right now… :joy:

6 Likes

Yes, it is pretty awesome :slight_smile: After you get all scrubbed and you do the poultice room, you can go the juice bar and sit in a huge recliner and just chil or go to the cafe and get a Korean lunch. Everybody is in these orange kind of pyjamas. Then you relax on the Tatami mats and think, hmm, maybe the pools and amethyst room again. And before you know it ten hours has gone by. LOL.

6 Likes

I work within a mile of that place but I have never been inside.

4 Likes

I need the ice room NOW! :sweat_smile: That sounds like a lovely place! I wish there was one near me!!!

4 Likes

Jeez, shades of lady Gaga. Can you say ew!

3 Likes

It’s not actual raw meat :meat_on_bone: :bacon:, it’s a crystal called Rhodochrosite. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

There was this lady watching her husband throwing out her crystals.
Lady: Why are you throwing to the garbage my crystals?
Husband: Because this is the work of the devil, crystals are bad.
Haven’t you see the reaction of Superman with those devilish green crystals?

5 Likes

Yeees, just us crystal lovers here, nothing going on beyond that, certainly no forbidden fleshy delights! :innocent: :joy:

5 Likes

Hehehehe :joy: oh yes I do agree with you @CelestiaMoon :muscle::wink:(✿ :heart:‿:heart:)

5 Likes

Oh, cool! Well, it is pretty awesome. You don’t have to be naked if you you don’t want to. You can just put the orange pjs on and go straight to the poultice rooms and fitness room; cafe and juice bar and skip the pools and massage area.

5 Likes

I have no problem with self-acceptance…it’s the other people I worry about​:rofl::rofl::rofl: Is there a “Make Other People Think I Have Six Pack” spell, lol?

5 Likes

OH, Pedro, 25 :heartpulse: for that and for a 2minute chuckle.

4 Likes