Crystal Planets šŸŖ

#1: The first planet is Mercury (Clear Quartz)
Mercury is the smallest and innermost planer in the Solar System. Itā€™s orbital period around the Sun of 87.97 days is the shortest of all the planets in the Solar System.

#2: The second planet is Venus (Serpenggiante)
Venus is the second planet from the Sun. It is the hottest planet in the Solar System, which does not have any natural satellites. It has the longest rotate period of any planet of the Solar System.

#3: The third planet is Earth (Sodalite)
Earth is the third planet from the Sun, and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. Earth orbits around the Sun in 365.26 days. Earth is the largest of the four terrestrial planets.

#4: The fourth planet is Mars (Red Agate)
Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun. Mars is a terrestrial planet with a thin atmosphere composed primarily of carbon dioxide. Described as the ā€œRed Planetā€ due to its reddish appearance.

#5: The fifth planet is Jupiter (Yellow Tiger Eye)
Jupiter is the fifth planet from the Sun and the largest in the Solar System. Itā€™s made primarily of gases and is therefore known as a ā€œGas Giantā€. It is named after the Roman God Jupiter.

#6: The sixth planet is Saturn (Topaz Sun)
Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun. The planets most famous feature is itā€™s prominent ring system thatā€™s composed mostly of ice particles, with a smaller amount of rocky debris and dust.

#7: The seventh planet is Uranus (Green Aventurine)
Uranus is the seventh planet from the Sun. It is the coldest planetary atmosphere in the Solar System. Like the other giant planets, Uranus has a ring system, a magnetosphere, and numerous moons.

#8: The eighth planet is Neptune (Catā€™s Eye Stone)
Neptune is the eighth planet from the Sun and the most distant planet from the Sun. Neptuneā€™s atmosphere is composed primarily of hydrogen and helium, along with traces of hydrocarbons and possibly nitrogen.

If anyone is wondering about Pluto (like I was), then take a look at this article.
https://www.loc.gov/everyday-mysteries/item/why-is-pluto-no-longer-a-planet/#:~:text=Answer,define%20a%20full-sized%20planet.&text=It%20contains%20the%20asteroid%20belt,Venus%2C%20Earth%2C%20and%20Mars.

:earth_americas:Iā€™m giving you all this information because I received this, my crystal planets:

9 Likes

What a beautiful collection representing the planets.

6 Likes

Ooh, pretty orbs! :star_struck: Those are great!

5 Likes

I saw these and I knew that they had to be mine!!! (āœ·ā€æāœ·)

4 Likes

I love them so much! Iā€™m actually learning that most of what I learned in my crystal healing class was wrong! I was reading this morning. I donā€™t want to ruin it because itā€™s the book for the book club. Which I now have to change! But I wanted to cleanse and charge the cute planets then I read how to do it correctlyā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure itā€™s not totally wrong, just a different way to do it. Everyone has different ways of doing things.

4 Likes

I want this so bad!!! Did you get them all at once or did they found their way slowly and gravitationally towards you? :ringer_planet:

4 Likes

You know, why are you so smart?? :hugs:

4 Likes

They sensed that my vibrational frequency was so strong that they were pulled down from space like a magnet and into my possession one by one but all during the same day. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I hang out with smart people!

4 Likes

Aw! And I handle out with people who have the best souls and personalities :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes and then (when the planets align) they will all come together in one big Coven meetup!

4 Likes

So mote it be! :blush:

Your crystal planets are gorgeous, @Christina4! :gem::ringer_planet: I grew up being told that Pluto was a planet- I guess it will always be a planet in my heart :laughing: :heart:

4 Likes

Itā€™s always a planet to me as well. They should have added it as an extra and if you wanted it there, youā€™d have it!

4 Likes

Yes with every last one of us!! One can dream, can they not?

4 Likes

Awww! You have a good soul too, love!

:hugs:

4 Likes