Crystal’s Introduction

Good Morning to all! My name is Crystal and today I am starting my new journey in life. I have been a Solo Witch for as long as I can remember but have been practicing Witchcraft and other Mystical Studies as well as Religions for over 25 years. I’ve decided that the time has come to make some changes in my life. I’ve decided to take a step forward and embrace other friendships and conversation with others within the Craft Community. Being that I’ve always worked and practiced alone; this is a huge leap for me. I am excited to hear others stories as well as to have the opportunity to share my own experiences and thoughts with you all. I hope to gain more knowledge but to strengthen my wisdom as well. I Thank you and hope everyone has a magnificent and beautiful day.
Blessed Be

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @crystal58

It’s nice to meet you, Crystal, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I recommend starting with the courses, and if you have any questions just ask, Q&A We are here for you, Crystal, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hello @crystal58 and welcome to our family! I’m Stephanie, a solitary witch from California. It’s so nice to meet you! Looking forward to getting to know you! Again, welcome, and Blessed Be!

7 Likes

Hi Crystal… I really like your message. It struck a chord with me. I too have practiced alone and decided it was time to make friends and have conversations with other people in the Craft…

7 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 Crystal! :blush:

My name is Megan and I’m a moderator here on the forum. :wave:

You’re not alone – there are many witches here who practiced on their own for a long time before coming to Spells8 or another community. We’re all welcoming here! :heart:

I look forward to getting to know you more and hearing the stories you have to share!

5 Likes

Welcome! I am eager to share experiences with you! Congratulations for taking a brave leap!

7 Likes

Merry Meet @crystal58 I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator within the forum! How exciting for you to take a brave step! I think you will enjoy the people here, we are all very friendly & love to learn with each other.

The courses are a great place to start as @marsha mentioned & feel free to jump in on any topic or ask any questions. You may find answers if you search the forum & you can go from there & either ask on the topic or start your own thread with any #questions.

I look forward to meeting & learning with you & hearing your stories too!

You may want to look at the :herb: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Green & Herbal Magick & either join in or see how others approach it. It’s pretty open for how you do your entry & a good way to find things that either work for you or learn something new about what works with your practice!

7 Likes

Hi @crystal58! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It sounds as if you have a huge amount of knowledge to share! I’m looking forward to chatting with you! This is a great place to reach out and make new friends!

7 Likes

Merry meet @crystal58,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome to Spells8! :blush:

That is amazing, Crystal- it sounds like you have worked hard to build a treasure trove of knowledge! I hope that you continue to find everything you are searching for and that your studies continue to go well- please know that all of the resources on both the main Spells8 site as well as in the forum are here for you :books::sparkles:

If there is ever any topic in particular you’d like help or want to seek advice on, please feel free to reach out. A coven community is, in my opinion, the best resource of all :infinite_roots: :heart:

Make yourself at home here! I look forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hello Crystal58. Welcome to Spells 8. I joined a few months ago and I could not be any happier here. Everyone is very Special and Helpful. I guarantee you will agree. If there are any and I mean any questions…ask! I promise someone will help you. I feel this is my home and my Sister Witches always are there for me.

Again, Welcome to this amazing community. Blessed Be,
Medea

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.