Crystals/Artwork (downsizing)

I hope you are all doing well and staying safe and healthy during these crazy times we are still in. I cant believe August is practically here :astonished:

Since most of us have been staying home and self quarantine, I have had a lot of time to go through things I just don’t want or need anymore (clothes, books, etc). Usually I work quite a bit during the summer since i’m not in school. But this summer was a little different due to the virus. My job was shut down for several months and they have cut back some hours. So i’m trying to find ways I can still make some cash. As some of you may know I’m a full time art student and work only part time. I have several art works for sale of photography & watercolor so if you are interested please message me and I can send you photos of my work that I have available.

While going through my crystal collection and found some pieces that I just don’t connect or don’t want anymore. Id rather they go to someone who will love and use them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will attach photos and label the items for you. If you are interested in purchasing please let me know. I really appreciate it :sparkling_heart:

Take care Spells8 family!

• Top row (L-R): Blue Calcite palm stone, Orca Agate palm stone, Petrified Wood, Petrified Wood

• Middle row (L-R): Labradorite palm stone, Soap Stone Bat, Hematite tumble, Fluorite worry stone

• Bottom row (L-R): Selenite, Zebra Amber, Angelite tumble, Quartz pendulum

3 Likes

Top row first one I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: how much

I sent ya a message! :slight_smile:

That flourite worry stone :heart_eyes:
Price?!?
Also – the bat & quartz pendulum?!?

Thanks in advance!

ill send you a message!

1 Like

Also selling this crystal ball 3 inches (80mm)

4 Likes

It is indeed a tough time, but it looks like you are making the best of it, @Missa! :two_hearts: I’m glad you were able to take some time and organize your collection :gem:. I hope you can find a nice new home for these pieces- good luck and blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like