Crystals Course

I was hoping to find a course on crystals here along with the many other courses that look amazing.
What books or classes have other people here used to learn about them?

I would love to find printouts for crystals like the ones Spells8 provides for candles and herbs.

:peace_symbol:
Josie

9 Likes

When you’re at the home page, use the search :mag: and type in crystals. It pulls up a lot of different courses and information. Not sure if a page like the candle one is any of them.

7 Likes

I really liked the book Love Is in the Earth. I don’t recall who wrote it. The book was full of pictures of the different crystals to help identify them as well as the uses of each.

7 Likes

Here’s a link to information on crystals

:green_heart:

6 Likes

Hi @JosieL!

I’m so happy you like the courses! :heart: While I’m afraid we don’t currently have a structured course on crystals at the moment, we do have a special collection of crystal meditations that focus on the properties of popular crystals used in magick.

The collection includes Amethyst, Carnelian, Clear Quartz, Tiger Eye, and many more.

You can view the entire crystal collection here if you’re interested!

Crystal-Attunement-Meditations-360x240
Spells8: Crystal Attunements - Collection

Some of the crystal attunements have printable pages that can be downloaded, printed, and added to your BoS :open_book: :blush: Just scroll down to the bottom of each crystal webpage to see the printable page.

Blessed be and happy studies! :gem: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you, BryWisteria! I did see this page and found it useful.

6 Likes

Hooray! :blush: Happy to help, @JosieL - wishing you all the best!

Blessed be :sparkles: :gem:

6 Likes