Crystals stones and ...is that prettified poo?

Who wants to play name that raw stone.
I always love getting new stones to work with. Can you name them ? Some of them… I have zero clue, but I bet we can figure it out together.

4 Likes

That’s a lot of stones! Whoever wants to join, name one!

4 Likes

1-24- 30 are the ones I’m really perplexed on.
I’m going to tumble them this week, but I just for the life of me can’t figure out what stone that is.

2 Likes

Hooray for your new stones, @sarah9! :two_hearts::confetti_ball:

Ooooohhh I’m terrible with identifying stones :joy:, but hmmmm I’d say 8 is Amethyst, 10/33/and maybe 13 could be Tiger’s Eye, 19/36 look like Fluorite, and maybe 39 is Fool’s Gold? Hahaha I wouldn’t put any money on these guesses though- as much as love crystals, I’m totally reliant on the little information cards they usually come with :laughing: :gem:

You have a gorgeous collection- thank you for sharing! :blush: Will you keep them natural, or maybe put them in a rock tumbler to polish them? :star_struck:

1 Like

8 Amethyst
10 Tiger’s eye
14 Rose Quartz
17 could be black tourmaline
18 could be lapis lazuli

3 Likes

Yes I plan to tumble. I’ll post the after shots as well. I’m very excited to see them polished up!!

2 Likes

My guesses so far…

1. Selenite
  2. Red Jasper
  3. Lapis Lazuli
  4. Amythest
  5. Citrine
  6. Tigers eye
  7. Amythest
  8. Tigers eye
  9. Rose Quartz
  10. Black obsidian
  11. Lapis Lazuli
  12. Flourite
  13. Aqua Quartz
  14. Selenite
  15. Red Jasper
  16. Lapiz Lazuli
  17. Selenite
  18. Black obsidian
  19. Tigers eye
  20. Black Tourmaline
  21. Flourite
  22. Rose Quartz
  23. Citrine
  24. Labradorite
  25. Black Tourmaline

Ill have a look again tomorrow with fresh eyes! :eyes: Lovely stones :heart:

5 Likes

6 - Sodalite
9 - Yellow calcite
10 - Tigers eye
17 - Obsidian
18 - Sodalite
19 - Fluorite
29 - Epidote
33 - Tigers eye
34 - Petrified wood
36 - Fluorite

The rest i’m not too sure. I would need to see them up closer its a bit too hard for me to tell and the flash kind of washes the color out. If you want to send me photos of some up close and natural sunlight that. I can try to identify more if i can

2 Likes

Were you able to figure out what they were? I think number 1 is dolomite.

2 Likes

I still am not sure. Even after polished. I have decided random white Rock of all things good. Lol

3 Likes

:rofl: Yay! Your crystal is a focus for your own energy, so I really like that name! :+1:

2 Likes