Crystals that Coincide with Zodiac Signs

Hello :wave::hugs:!

Today I wanted to discuss the use of specified crystals that coincide with our zodiac signs!

I am a sun sign Aquarius :amphora: :amphora:…so my crystal would be amethyst…

So…what is your zodiac sign?

What crystal represents your zodiac sign?

Do you feel drawn to your specific zodiac sign crystal??

11 Likes

Taurus! :taurus:

Emerald! :green_heart:

It’s one of the crystals I never feel drawn to at all. :laughing:

Looking at the list of traditional birthstones, I like February (amethyst), March (bloodstone), October (tourmaline), and November (citrine).

9 Likes

Gemini emerald.i love the color green so yeah

9 Likes

Aquamarine Pisces I use my stone in my practice alot

9 Likes

I want to respond but am unsure what list to use. Are their recommendations? Cause I am seeing different ones depending on who is making them… please assist…

8 Likes

Well… usually they have different crystals that Coincide with Zodiac signs…

Crystals that coincide with the elements…

Crystals that Coincide with each sabbat…

Just depends on what you are talking about :wink:.

What crystals do you seems drawn to?

What crystals resonate with you??

Research… Experiment…Have Fun!!! :wink:.

9 Likes

I’m a cancer. Not sure what crystals are associated with my sign but I have always been drawn to amethyst since I was a little girl

9 Likes

Me without knowing, I was drawn to the crystals assosiated with my star sign- Aries like bloodstone, hematite, garnet, carnelian etc

ARIES:

The crystals that related to zodiac cycle ground and empower the planetary energies. Every Crystal relates to one of the twelve zodiacs of the cycle either through the corresponding planets, either though the corresponding month of the year.

If you have hard time to choose the appropriate crystals or if you wish to add to your collection some more that will act more focalized in your character’s properties that relate to your sign, then you can choose one of the following crystals:

• For enhancement of virtue and patience.
  • For composure in moments you losing control.
  • For better distinction and more correct decision making.

Crystals that relate to zodiac sign Aries are:
Aventurine, Adamite, Azurmalachite, Bloodstone, Hematite, Aquamarina, Amethyst, Astrophyllite, Agate Bahia, Red Agate, Black Star, Garnet, Diamond, Heliotrope, Jade, Brecciated Jasper, Carnelian, Citrine, Coral, Kunzite, Lemurian Quartz, Magnetite, Mother of Pearl, Tiger’s Eye, Obsidian Spider, Rhodonite, Rhodochrosite, Ruby, Sardonyx, Septarian, Emerald Fluorite, Spinel, Topaz, Red Tourmaline, Quartz.

from politimigi.gr

8 Likes

Right out of my head I can think of Moonstone, selenite, Opal, Rose quartz, mother of pearls and aquamarine. I hope it helps :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Hmm… I’ve never been too drawn to using crystals. I have a few that I use occasionally, but nothing major. As for my zodiac sign - I’m a Scorpio Sun.

• Top Crystals for Scorpio: Your ideal crystals include Malachite for transformation, Labradorite for spiritual awakening, Aquamarine for calming, and Black Tourmaline for protection.

Crystals for Scorpio: Unlocking the Power of the Zodiac

I don’t think I’ve ever had any of those crystals :laughing: I did have a piece of what I thought was malachite but it was actually fake.

8 Likes

What a great question to explore! :grinning:

I’m a Scorpio sun, so borrowing the list that Megan already shared:

I love labradorite and aquamarine, but I don’t have/use malachite or tourmaline.

Since I’m an October Scorpio, there are also the October birthstones:

Picture from Pinterest

Again, no tourmaline here, but I do adore opal :ocean: :sparkles:

Great question, @megan4 - it’s fun to hear about everyone’s zodiac/month stones and their connections with them! :quartz_crystal: :blush: :milky_way:

8 Likes

Hmmmm not drawn to any of them. Lol

6 Likes

I am the same.

No. Not at all. It’s February’s birthstone and my mother’s birthday is in February so that’s always been HER stone in my mind. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

CAPRICORN
Difficult and sometimes “grey” Capricorns have as their stone LAMBRANTORITE, which helps with insomnia and generally brings calmness. Also, the CAT’S EYE which brings luck in professional pursuits and the ONYCHAS which banishes cowardice

7 Likes