Cute and silly witchy pictures

I sometimes come across something cute or silly that I’d love to show you, and I’m hoping I’m not the only one :wink: :revolving_hearts: A lovely little balance to all the serious themes and dark contemplative energy that’s been in the air lately :black_heart: :pink_heart:

(Please remember to link the original source, if you don’t have it tineye.com can usually tell it to you! Keeping our lovely moderators happy too :hugs: :sparkling_heart:)

I can start… :smile_cat:

(Source: https://www.patreon.com/posts/witch-adira-and-90719936)

28 Likes

Ohhh wow, I love it! This is so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I saw this one this morning and decided to post it here :joy: it describes my current mood 100% even if it isn’t quite witchy lol

Image Source - Jess.A.Creates on Instagram

26 Likes

I don’t know how to do the credit thingy on my phone (which is my laptop :rofl:), so here’s what I found, hope the credit is there too :person_facepalming:

Image Source - Cut Out + Keep

There’s soooo much rain here today :rofl:

@CelestiaMoon What a fun idea, love it.
@MeganB Drink more coffee :grin:

22 Likes

I have a few of memes saved up on my phone.

24 Likes

I’m seriously considering it :joy: I’ve had one caffeinated cup so far, but I’ve also hit the point where I’ve got a headache and need to take my meds. I should probably also drink more water :sweat_smile:

Oh Gods :joy: these are hilarious!

13 Likes

Thank you lovely witches for putting a smile on my face!

12 Likes

@MeganB A gentle reminder, in case you haven’t already, to get more of that good liquid stuff in you! Like water! Or tea. Or coffee. Or no preservative, no added sugar, 100% nothing but fruit juice. Something. :black_heart:

And I’ve also reminded myself that I need the same. :joy: Off I go…

@tracyS I found us:

[sauce]

21 Likes

[sauce]

[sauce]

[sauce]

[sauce]

[sauce]

[sauce]

27 Likes

Those are hilarious and I can relate to all of them! :joy:

12 Likes

I love these. :rofl:
@starborn This is great :grin:

Found this about my techy beastie

19 Likes

:laughing::crazy_face::rofl::heart: I sooo needed this! We should have a weekly witchy meme ir joke thread!

13 Likes

ALL of these are so great! That you all for sharing!

10 Likes

This whole thread put such a big smile on my face.

12 Likes

[sauce]

[sauce]

[sauce]

[sauce]

[sauce]

[sauce]

[sauce]

[sauce]

18 Likes

I love them all! My favorites are the sign and the seance :rofl::crazy_face::laughing::heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes

And I love my notifications from this. They make me sound insane. :joy:

I’m singing “image image sauce, image image image image image sauce” in my head like the badger song.

13 Likes

Badger badger badger, now there’s a song I haven’t heard in a decade! :sweat_smile: :badger: :mushroom: :snake:

And I think I may have started something, not just with this thread but with “I’m the kind of girl to have sauce with my cake” too :joy: :cake:

Here’s another old but good one (sauce? You tell me! :kissing_heart:)

20 Likes

I went looking and found this goldmine of a meme dump. :black_heart:

[sauce]

Not witchy, but relatable. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

18 Likes

I am living for this thread- you all have the absolute best memes and pics :joy: :+1: :heart:

13 Likes