Cuteness alert: mini cauldrons!

Hi all my witches and wizards, so i was browsing as you do, and saw these antique type of cauldrons. They look like decor and so tiny. I originally was going to only get the single one but my hubby said to get the tea pot looking one too as they came as a set… any idea what i should do with them asides from sit on my shelf for their cuteness😍?
They have a inner blue glass that can be removed… heres the pictures in comparision to my laptop:

They are some sort of metal and made in England and yes it has three legs (something i check when looking at and cauldron) :wink:

17 Likes

They are beautiful! I would probably just set them in a shel if it were me. They are perfect cute little decorations!

9 Likes

Goodness, they’re adorable! :witch_cauldron: :sparkles:

Admiring their cuteness is always a good way to use them! Haha you might also use them to store things - crystals or jewelry or dried flowers, etc. The one without a cover might be able to hold a candle too - maybe a tealight? :candle:

However you choose to use them, enjoy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

They’re gorgeous :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Awww, they’re adorable! :smiling_face: :witch_cauldron: :black_heart:

How about burning loose incense or bay leaves in the cauldron cauldron, or using it as an offering bowl? The teapot looking one could work for pouring libations :pink_heart:

7 Likes

So sweet :green_heart:

7 Likes

They are beautiful!!! I second @CelestiaMoon for incense. Put sand in it to protect it and light an incense cone as an offering. :cauldron:

6 Likes

This is exactly what I was going to say, too :laughing: I’m not sure I would put liquid in any of them nor burn anything in them. I wouldn’t want to damage them - they’re so cute!

6 Likes

Thanks x :blush:They are defiantly going to be décor more than anything :blush:

Thank you yes they are too cute, but unfortunately they are even too small for a tealight candle… Since they are so small maybe have a tea party and invite some fae since it is their size :blush:

Thanks hun x :heart:

Thank you :blush: and now there’s an idea… They are made from some sort of glass so should be okay otherwise the glass part is removable

Thank you and i am sure my deities will love it :blush:

Thank you hun and yes i was worried about hot incense and stuff as it is glass but it can be removed so there’s an option :blush:

6 Likes

What a lovely idea! :teapot: :fairy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes