Cuteness Overload

Aww appoli is a cute name and a cute kitty.

9 Likes

I love this. My sister in law is the same. Shes spooked by it then asked me for a money spell. I sent her one with all the background information about proper spellwork and she said, “oh this is like degree level knowledge, didn’t know witches were so wise”, it was a nice moment. She’s more understanding about it now and not so spooked :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Aww, Toast is so cute! And such a cute name!! :bread: :cat2:

7 Likes

Aww, what a sweet little ball of floof!

7 Likes

Sweet is not the word i would use lol

6 Likes

Thank you @tracyS.

6 Likes

@Heav3n Hello Toast! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She is adorable, Heav3n- I hope that, should you decide that it’s the right choice for you and your family, that you are able to keep her in the future :heart::blush:

@Asideon Hello little basket of fluff! What a cutie! :cat: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

We tried our hardest but they were actually selling the kitty to someone and we made a offer and thye came back with one way too high. I am not paying $50 for a kitty they got for free in the first place. I will go adopt one instead.

6 Likes

I’m sorry it didn’t work out this time, but I think it’s wonderful that you’re going to adopt! Any kitty will be very lucky to find a loving home with you. I hope you can find the perfect match! :cat: :two_hearts:

Good luck and blessed be, Heav3n!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.