Cuteness Overload

So this is the kitty I was speaking of on another post. My neighbor asked us to babysit her while she ran to do errands. She said they may get rid of her, I want to take her but I am trying to wait, LOL. Meet Toast everyone.

17 Likes

Sooo cute. :hugs: I want to cuddle her :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Eeee! So sweet. :face_holding_back_tears: I love kitties, and I can’t wait til my babies get to be as big as Toast is! You’re right, she is definitely cuteness overload :heart:

11 Likes

We are playing right now and she is scratching me up, lol. She is def a cuddler @tracyS. @amandakay I can’t wait for yours to get bigger as well. They are so precious. My dog Alphie started whining when he saw her lol.

11 Likes

So cute!!!

10 Likes

Thank you!

10 Likes

Awww, little cutie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I can’t understand how anyone would not want to keep her :kissing_heart: :pink_heart:

9 Likes

I can’t either but she said shes a lot of work.

9 Likes

My son says to me I don’t believe in all your stuff in there (my altar) but can I cast a spell to get the kitty, LMAO. Um excuse me boy, maybe you should start believing, LOL.

10 Likes

she’s sooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you @MsQ.

10 Likes

Aww, how sweet! How could anyone want to get rid of that little face?

10 Likes

I know right, her and my daughter are laying on the bed now and Toast is licking her. Thank you!

11 Likes

You’re welcome!

10 Likes

tiny kittens are the best! Toast is adorable!

11 Likes

Awww, it’s the cutest when they give their little kisses! :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

We just had to give her back, so sad and yes they are, thank you!

10 Likes

Here kitty kitty.i know he or she heard me lol. Such a cutey

10 Likes

LOL, she and thank you!

9 Likes

Meet appoli Grey

11 Likes