Daily Devotional and Tonight’s Moon

Afternoon everyone from a very wet and windy England…

I was wondering if anyone has copies of the daily devotional and tonight’s moon for the last 9 days? I’m going to log them daily in my BOS/Witchy Planner, and I didn’t join Spells8 til 5 or 6 days into 2023… so I don’t have them.

Is anyone able to help?

Examples of what I’m working on :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh… hmm :thinking: that’s a good question!

I’m gonna tag in @francisco and see if he can help here :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks @MeganB

Hi @Nyxie_Rose! I really like your idea of logging the daily ritual for each day of the month!

Unfortunately we don’t have a way to “go back” in time to see past days because the daily devotional page is generated dynamically each day, meaning it overwrites itself with each change. So unless someone saved it, the combination of correspondences is not readily available.

Please don’t let that prevent you from the project moving towards the future! :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Wow that looks amazing! Are you using an app for that?

4 Likes

Thank you all - I’m going to have to try not letting my perfectionism get in the way! Maybe I’ll just go back on Google for some moon info to add :slight_smile:

And yes, it’s an iPad app. It’s called Zinnia.

6 Likes

Apologies that I also don’t have it recorded anywhere (although I bet you’re right that Google will be able to help you!) but I just have to say that this is a really neat idea- your BOS/Witchy Planner is awesome, Jordy! :raised_hands: :heart::open_book:

3 Likes