Daily Ritual is awesome!

I’m about half way through the site’s Wiccan initiation and I just wanted to express how much I’ve been enjoying myself.

A lot of the reading I have done suggests that you should have some kind of daily routine to your witchcraft. I was struggling with that a little bit, I was casting a lot of spells but wasn’t using a routine much. The Daily Ritual on here really helped me move in the right direction on that front. I absolutely love getting up in the morning and checking to see what the Daily Ritual part of the site is going to tell me. I was never so interested in tarot until I started a routine of flipping a tarot card here on the site every day. It’s SO cool.

The spell generator is great too. I’m going to properly celebrate my first Harvest Moon (just the white candle ritual that this site suggests) this year and I can’t wait. I’m also glad that I won’t be missing any of the 8 celebrations because now I get emails and stuff.

So far I’ve been a solitary witch, but the idea of a coven to me is truly interesting. I’ve been thinking about how to find out about covens in my area but I’m not going to rush it. I know something will come along eventually.

7 Likes

I am humbled by your kind words @colin! I put a lot of work into the Daily Ritual page and luckily it summoned an amazing group of vibrant, well-spirited witches!! :grin:

I love your enthusiasm and I look forward to seeing you around the Forum a lot more!

On finding a coven, I recommend that you visit any metaphysical/occult shop in your location and see if they offer courses, workshops, etc. You’ll find witches in your area. Otherwise, the CUUPS has chapters in many Universalist Unitarian churches.

6 Likes

So glad to hear you’ve been enjoying the site and were able to find a daily routine that works for you, @colin! :grin: Tarot is a very exciting aspect of magick- do you think you’ll look into getting a deck in the future? :flower_playing_cards: Wishing you a very blessed full Harvest Moon tonight- I hope your ritual goes very well! :candle::full_moon:

Another very warm welcome to the coven, Colin- we are so lucky to have to with us! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I looked to be curious, and there’s a chapter in my town. I know about where it’s located. I know the road. I had no idea! Thanks @Francisco for yet again more great info!!

4 Likes

When the time is right, you’ll find what you’re looking for. For now, I’d suggest researching and looking at the link that @Francisco had shown.

4 Likes

I’m thinking I would like my own tarot deck. I think the book store in my local mall actually has them. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay! Your first Tarot deck! You’re going to love it! I also recommend an Oracle deck to have around. They are much easier if you want to do fun readings with other people.

BUT I will be uploading the rest of the Tarot Deck lessons to the Whole Tarot Course. It’s coming soon! :pray: And with that, I will update the Daily Ritual so it will have the whole deck! :black_joker:

4 Likes

I’m feeling a bit back to my own self tonight, I did the daily devotional which I chose to light a green candle, put out some moon water for Cernunnos, and lit a Myrrh incense. I then did the chant to Gaia and followed with the Cernunnos Prayer.
It feels good to get back in the swing of things. Im going to have a conversation with my Tarot and then read the Spiral Dance.
Blessed Be All,

4 Likes

It sounds like you had a lovely night, @Rowan! I hope your tarot talk went well and you are enjoying the Spiral Dance- blessed be! :heart:

4 Likes

Ooooooooooh how have I only just read this :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: gosh that’s exciting!

4 Likes

@Rowan It makes me so happy to read that you’re reconnecting with your path through the devotionals! :smiley:

I am working on new meditations that will be added to the Daily Ritual page so there will be more variety and change. And yes, @Limeberry I’ve been working on the suit of Wands. :black_joker: It will be up soon!

4 Likes

Eek! I use the whole daily ritual page/ tarot section/ devotionals/ everything every day so am veryvery excited to see the new stuff!!! :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

Hope all of you are having a fabulous day, whether its Sunday for you or Monday. I just finished with my Sunday devotional, lighting a yellow candle, wearing my Tiger Eye bracelet, and doing the Invocation for Brigid.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes