Daisy88 from kentucky

Hey everyone just finished my quiz. I’m so excited :blush:

11 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: @daisy7 :heart::blush::hugs:

8 Likes

Thank u so much. I got a 100 percent which makes me very happy. I’m now working on Magick in the Moon.i am obsessed with the moon so I can’t wait to c what this has to offer.

9 Likes

Congratulations, @daisy7! That’s great!

By the way, hi! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: Why don’t you tell us a bit about yourself? What kind of magic are you most interested in?

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @daisy7

Congrats :partying_face: on getting 100% on your quiz, Daisy! My name is Marsha, and I’m an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome @daisy7 to the coven!
We are glad to have you here with us.
I’m in Illinois and have enjoyed the courses too. I finished two so far: the Wicca Self-Initiation course and the Spellcasting 101 course. I’m glad you are finding the Magick in the Moon one interesting, I’ll have to check it out as next on my list.
I’m interested in tarot/oracle, moon magick, and just getting out in nature.
Enjoy exploring the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hello @daisy7,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum. Just popping in to say hi!

Woohooo! Congrats on passing the quiz, and with a perfect score too! That’s really impressive, Daily. Well done! :clap: :100:

I hope you enjoy the Magick in the Moon lesson- have fun with it! :sparkles:

Wishing you a very blessed new moon tonight. Love and Light! :new_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @daisy7 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Congratulations on passing your quiz! Please, feel free to make yourself at home here. I look forward to seeing you around!

5 Likes

@daisy7 welcome to our company! I’m glad you’re here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome, @daisy7! It’s lovely to meet you. And congratulations on finishing your quiz. How are you finding the content so far? :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m also a moon lover. As a matter of fact, I’m about to jump off the forum for a little while to dedicate some time to Selene.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

6 Likes