Veaug (dragon god of obscurity)
Morthan (dragon goddess of the harvest)
Tysteal (dragon shepherd goddess)

Sometimes with:
Aphrodite
Brigid

Have worked with:
Apollo
Davliteau (dragon god of benevolence, ridding oneself of malevolent, negative energy and entities)
Luqueas (dragon trickster god)
Gneicht (draconic god of the night, doorways, and crossroads)

7 Likes

I have an intimate relationship with Lilith, and a very close one with Kali too. Iā€™m getting to know Shiva and other forms of Shakti such as Tripura Sundari. Iā€™ve also had some contacts with Brigid, Hekate and Selene. Iā€™m also fascinated by Isis and Cybele but it also feels like itā€™s not time yet, I donā€™t want to branch out too fast.

Especially as a soft polytheist / pantheist the lines get a little blurry sometimes, like if Iā€™m dealing with Mother Nature / Gaia / Shakti / Triple Goddess right now. But thatā€™s okay. Labels can be useful to an extent but itā€™s also good to know when to let go of them and focus on the experience.

EDIT: Hmm, an interesting thought came to me thinking about labels. Setting them helps us see the differences and appreciate them. Setting them aside helps us bring harmony and union. Reason and surrender, analysis and experience, structure and flow. Order and chaos. The eternal dance. :dancer:

7 Likes

Hey everyone,
I currently work with
Freya and Hecate
Aphrodite a little

My patron goddess is Freya. I have felt drawn to Freya more than any other goddess by far, even before I started learning about all the gods and goddesses; way before I began witchcraft. Years ago I was trying to think of a name for a car and the only name I could think of was Freya lol. One night I was sitting in front of my altar and had the most intense feeling. It just told me to go outside and look up. I knew it was Freya.
After becoming a witch and beginning work with Freya, I naturally became interested in Hecate.

I also feel pulled to Lilith, Morrigan and Nyx as well. While meditating one night trying to connect with my Goddess, I saw Freya first. Then came Hecate, Nyx and Lilith. Hecate had told me we could work together for certain things while Lilith and Nyx both told me that I am meant to work with both of them but the time was not right yet. And that now my time should be spent with Freya.
That was hands down the most vivid, most amazing meditation I had ever done! They were all so beautiful and kind.
When Iā€™m preparing for a spell or ritual I usually immediately call upon Freya, but depending on what the spell is I might get a strong pull to ask Hecate for her assistance on that one.
When I feel lost or unsure of something I will go outside at night, stare up at the sky and start talking, to one or both goddesses. Then wait. The answer will generally come rather quickly. Or just a sign that they are listening.

When i first began this journey I didnā€™t think much of working with deities. Probably because of my upbringingā€¦but I am very glad I opened myself up to hear these amazing goddesses. I look forward to so many more years working with them and getting to know more!

8 Likes

I think i would say im doing mostly the wiccan thing as i have not really felt a pull to any specific god or goddess yet but im sure i will know when the time comes :smile:

8 Likes

Ohhhhh Kat- that is stunning! :heart_eyes: I love how the artist made Artemisā€™ bow into the moon, that is a really beautiful detail :full_moon: :bow_and_arrow: Thanks for sharing it- itā€™s really gorgeous!

Ohhhh two sides of the same coin- itā€™s up to you to choose which side to flip to, or whether to try and melt down the coin :wink: :coin: :balance_scale:

You put something into perfect words that I hadnā€™t even formed into a cohesive thought, Celestia- when is your Ted Talk? I want front row seats :heart::blush:

7 Likes

Exactly! :relaxed:

Awww, that makes me blush! :smile_cat: :heart:
For now at least, youā€™re my front row audience! :wink: :chair: :fire:

7 Likes

Woohoo! :partying_face: Iā€™ve got my notepad and Iā€™ll be taking notes :nerd_face: :memo: :heart:

7 Likes

My matron deity is Frigg however, I have also worked with Aphrodite, Lilith, Lord Ganesha and Ares. Iā€™ve only just begun working with Lilith though and Iā€™m feeling a strong pull to start reading up on Hecate. Iā€™m assuming because Iā€™m at a crossroads in my life

9 Likes

The deities forever present in my heart, mind and altar are Hecate and Cernunos.
My ā€œway too clingy for her own goodā€ feline familiar Asuna insists i keep Bastet close also.
Other than that i give my respects to any of the other Gods and Goddesses that come up as significant in the esbats and sabbats.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.