Deity work with Persephone

Last week I did a tarot spread from here on spells8 on which deity is reaching out, with the help of the amazing @MeganB i came to the conclusion that it was Persephone reaching out! Ive done a lot of research (thank you to everyone who gave me links to her myths) and a meditation with her (I got very emotional and cried). Then for 2 days I wasn’t able to do any work with her, this morning my sister asked for me do pull her some oracle cards and as I was getting them out the box the first card I see is The Bat (communication) the bat being a sign of Persephone and decided to do this tarot spread I found on Pinterest! I feel like this reading was very accurate on what she wants from me but my candle that was burning decided to do something weird with its wax (if anyone knows what this means feel free to let me know). So far my experience with her I feel like I’m on a long road but good road I’m gonna come out on the other side as me True Self!

12 Likes

How very exciting to feel a connection and start on a path! Sadly, I don’t have much experience reading wax signs but perhaps another lovely member can help you out!

I have a new tarot deck of Greek mythology and her card called to me. I think your post asking about Persephone put her in my mind! I’ll have to take a photo of her tarot card and share it tomorrow!

7 Likes

7 Likes

That is so beautiful!!

6 Likes

Congrats on your work with Persephone, @brandy20- it sounds like you are picking on the signs and feeling Her connection!

I wouldn’t mind giving a second pair of eyes on your candle wax, but I’m afraid it’s a bit hard to see at this view- did you perhaps take any pictures of the wax post-spell? I’ve found that it’s easier to read the wax when the candle has fully melted (there’s also more there to read and interpret at that stage)! :candle: (If not, no worries!)

The more work and dedication we put into something, the greater and more valuable the results- good for you, Brandy! May the road ahead be one full of wonders and learning, and may Persephonne guide and protect you on your journey. So mote it be! :heart: :blush:

5 Likes

It sounds like you’ve got a wonderful (and long!) road ahead of you - you’ll do great!

4 Likes