"Devlish" Delights Strawberries

I follow this person on social media because he makes really cool looking treats (that I could probably never replicate LOL) and also for some of his other entertaining content. Saw this strawberry dessert and it seemed simple enough! I have a bowl of strawberries and canned whipped cream. Not sure if those ingredients will make it look like their finished product, but it’s a tasty way for me to find out! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQgxXhDjDet/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes

This “Devlish” Delights Strawberries looks devilish indeed but in a nice way though. The recipe looks really delicious :yum: @robin77. It real easy and quick to do…his treats look real cool and amazing.

6 Likes

Such a cute idea- that’s the first time I’ve seen “Deviled” Strawberries! :strawberry: :smiling_imp: And ohhhh they look good :yum: He says that they taste like a strawberry cheesecake- would love to try and make these someday!

Thanks for sharing @robin77! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you! Those looked really good! :relaxed::pray:

2 Likes

My attempt at making them! Definitely not as pretty and I had even less of the ingredients than I thought :rofl: if anything it gave me a bunch of good belly laughs and an excuse to eat strawberries and cream

2 Likes

They look yummy, even the ones you made. I’d eat them! :yum:

2 Likes

I think they came out lovely, @robin77 :blush: And after all, looks don’t matter much to the inside of your stomach- it’s the taste that really counts! :yum: :strawberry: Hope you enjoyed them!

2 Likes