Devotionals and Routines

Hey everyone!

I found a cool book! I am working very hard to make myself stop and take about an hour each day to do some things that are good for me! I am starting a “bedtime basket”. The idea stemmed from the morning basket that many of my homeschool friends use… baseically a collection of things you want to take a few minutes to go through each day. These originated with kids in mind, but I know several adults who have adopted the practice too. Maybe you have a novel that you want to read a chapter of each day, a pad of paper to do some writing, your planner, etc. I don’t have time to do mine in the morning, but I have time in the evening!

I went on the hunt for a witchy devotional and look what I found!

I bought the kindle version because instant gratification… and it is so lovely! Each day has about a page or a page and a half about a practice and then a suggestion for you to try. January 1st was about the importance of intentions, January 2 was about vision boards, and today was about Frau Holda and her origins. If you are looking for a quick read each day… this might be for you!

10 Likes

What a great idea. The book looks lovely, I’ve added to my kindle wishlist. :green_heart:

9 Likes

I am trying not to get overzealous and read the whole thing today. One page a day. I can do this!

9 Likes

I’m the same, I get excited, overdo it, and then exhausted :rofl::person_facepalming:. :green_heart:

8 Likes

@AileyGrey that sounds like a great book! :blush:

6 Likes

I love that book. I went through it for like two years. LOL!

7 Likes

Oh lovely, I might have to find myself a copy!

How are you liking it so far?

7 Likes

LOVING It! It’s just enough… it’s quick, it’s easy to read, and it’s genuinely interesting!

7 Likes

@AileyGrey This is going to the top of my list!

4 Likes