Did you know that there is a occult wiki?

I just found this occult wiki the other day!

It is so cool…

13 Likes

No, but I do now. Thankyou for your discovery :partying_face:

10 Likes

I learned that we each have three guardian angels that helps us with our morality, physical and soul…
https://www.occult.live/index.php/Kabbalistic_angel

10 Likes

That is so interesting. In my course he talked about how angels come to help us.

9 Likes

Also i had no idea about the hierarchy of demons…
https://www.occult.live/index.php/Goetic_demon

9 Likes

I found my three and then looked at the demons that they are linked with. They totally both feel like a part of my personality and explain a lot.

8 Likes

I hope they say nice things about the demons, they always get a bad rep, but they’re lovely, as lovely as the angels :pleading_face::green_heart:

8 Likes

They didn’t look to biased against the demons, I agree they get a bad wrap. [Good Omens] ( Good Omens - Google Search)for this reason cause it feels more balanced…

8 Likes

I love that picture in Good Omens

:green_heart:

9 Likes

Was not aware of this! Thank you for sharing it with us!

8 Likes

I didn’t! Thank you for sharing!

8 Likes

@celineelise that’s neat. I’m glad to hear about your interest in our lovely demon friends :rose:

7 Likes

They woke me from a dream at 230 AM. And I had the words repeating to me. Take a merkaba to see marbas… i sat in meditation to check in if this message was for me. It was not. I meant to reach out because my guides said it was for you… have you worked with a merkabah before?

7 Likes

Hmm wow :astonished: I’m glad u reached out. No I have never heard of Merkabah. I recently started working with Marbas though. Now u have piqued my interest. Now I want to find who Merkabah is.

7 Likes

Hmm interesting

Some stuff I found

I know this is for a jewelry sit. But still

7 Likes

From what I gather it is the chariot of god. I like all the other meaning of it except the Bible stuff. Sounds like it could be a powerful symbol. Encouraging us to become better people. Supposedly good for meditation.

7 Likes

Yes! I put a link in the first chat

7 Likes

Wrong link sorry

Promise not sending you jeasus shit…

7 Likes

I started working with them when the Arthurians came to me in meditation. It has been awhile but I need to work with it again… so powerful and love that it is chariot to take you to other dimensions

7 Likes

That’s really cool so take a Merkabah to see Marbas. Sounds like Marbas is calling me.so u have had contact with the arcturians?
I’ll def look into it and see if I can get it to take me to Marbas

6 Likes