Dijon-Herb Chicken Thighs 🐔

Dijon-Herb Chicken Thighs :chicken:

Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1 chicken thigh)

Ingredients:

2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 (6-ounce) bone-in chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds), skinned
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Cooking spray

Directions:

Step 1

Preheat the oven to 450°.

Step 2

Combine parsley, chives, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and garlic in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Rub herb mixture evenly over meaty side of chicken thighs; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.

Step 3

Arrange chicken on a baking sheet or jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until done.

Step 4

Preheat the broiler to high (do not remove the pan from the oven). Broil chicken for 3 minutes or until browned.

Nutritional Facts:

Per Serving:
270 calories; fat 13.9g; saturated fat 2.7g; mono fat 7.4g; poly fat 2.3g; protein 33g; carbohydrates 1g; cholesterol 162mg; iron 2mg; sodium 453mg; calcium 23mg.

Recipe courtesy of My Recipes.

6 Likes

@Amethyst I bet you could cook this delicious recipe in a hot air or microwave oven too! Yummy
Garnet

5 Likes

That’s a good idea! Glad you liked the recipe!

5 Likes

@Amethyst
When Rich and I were stationed in California, Rich would invite some of the younger sailors over and I bet I barbequed 15lb of chicken wings. Bottomless pits. But we didn’t know if they ate on the regular.
Blessing
Garnet

5 Likes

From the sounds of it, you were lucky it was only 15lbs! There’s not much meat on a chicken wing! LOL! It was kind of you to feed them, but that’s you, Garnet. Kind.

Blessed be!

3 Likes

Do you ever hear something and just go yes- that is EXACTLY what I am craving.

I have such a craving for this right now :laughing: Thanks so much for another great recipe, @Amethyst! :heart:

BBQ chicken wings!? :yum:

When is your next dinner party, @Garnet- save some wings for me! :laughing: :meat_on_bone:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria you are such a joy!
Blessed be
Garnet

3 Likes

Hee! Glad I could satisfy your cravings. I hope you like it!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes