Discord please

Hello I’m new and would like to join the discord group. Can anyone lead me in the right direction please. Thank you

3 Likes

Hi @DelishTrouble! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I think you can find a way to the discord server through This post. Not sure if it works or not, I don’t do Discord.

Make sure you hang out on the forum too! We have tons of fun activities that you can participate in. You can find out more about them in our Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week post.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Merry meet @DelishTrouble,

Amethyst has you covered with the link to Discord- I hope you were able to join okay! :blush: The Discord channel isn’t as active as here in the main forum, so please feel free to jump in here too!

There are plenty of Activities running, such as the group ritual on Thursday, free tarot/oracle readings on Fridays, and a weekly challenge based on an aspect of magick :trophy:

If you have any questions as you explore around Spells8, feel free to reach out in the Q&A Category. You have a friendly coven full of fellow magick-lovers here to help whenever you need it! :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here- blessed be! :sparkles:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.