Divination Discussion ☁ Many Methods

I’m sorry for any typos I am so tired I hope this turned out :ok_hand: okay!
I am limited on time and did this in a limited time frame!
Blessed be
Jeannie

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing, @Jeannie1- well done! :heart_eyes: That is one impressive spread- I think the largest spread I’ve done was with 5 or 6 cards. I will have to try this one someday- and maybe for Yule, as the pyramid reminds me of a tree :christmas_tree::two_hearts:

Your Goddess dice book is gorgeous- such a great way to do a reading and learn about some wonderful goddesses too! :blush:

Bravo, Jeannie- thanks for sharing your readings and thoughtful interpretations :clap:

4 Likes

Thank you travel witch I’m just not sure that I have the court cards really down like I really wish I did but you know it it’s just a learning process.
Thank you very much!
Jeannie

4 Likes

That is really intriguing @Jeannie1. I have never seen anything like that. I can understand the huge learning curve with this one.

Muslims hierarchy spread by Barbara Moore states that Montecillo’s hierarchy of human needs divides human needs into five levels. According to this theory the bottom level must be fulfilled or nearly fulfilled, before attention can given To the next actual development then they are in finding food.

Sounds a bit like Maslow’s Hierarchy of Need

638px-Maslow's_Hierarchy_of_Needs2.svg

4 Likes

Yes that is right, Berta you should try this spread!
Jeannie

3 Likes

This is an amazing spread and I’m going to have to try it out myself! Thank you so much for sharing. It looks like you’ve got a good grasp on the spread and your interpretation!

4 Likes

Here’s your reminder! Today is the last day for this discussion!

For those that have already posted, have you tried out any of the divination methods here? Used anything new or different? How did that go?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.