Divination Discussion đź’­ Trusting Yourself

Oh boy oh boy- I LOVE this! :heart_eyes: Such a valuable skill to build on and strengthen. Thanks for this one, @MeganB! :raised_hands:

Intuitive Sigil Interpretation:

:black_circle: The black background with almost glowing red lines makes me think of darkness, death, bloodlust, and the Underworld.
:arrow_up_down: The line looks like it has a clear start point and then a very wild and crazy journey- with lots of doubling back and going in circles. This makes me think of struggles, anxiety, and fear.
:railway_track: However, the start and stop points have distance between them- so despite the wild and chaotic journey, some progress was able to be made.

Looking at the sigil overall, my intuition points me towards the meanings of: anxiety, the struggles of life, a complicated journey, and small but powerful successes

5 Likes

@BryWisteria… those are where my thoughts about it are going. It looks like they were stable & starting their path, then it got a little crazy with anxiety, fear, chaotic & then it evened out & they got where they were going safely.

That is what I feel when I look at it.

I used to trust myself so much more then my anxiety & panic got away from me & I never know anymore. Or that’s how it feels, I desperately want to get back to where I could trust myself. I’m getting better slowly, but it’s the work on the anxiety that helps with that.

@Garnet that is an amazing story! Great job!

4 Likes

Oh boy :sweat_smile: I’m definitely going to redo the sigil because everyone is way off base and I think it’s through no fault of your own. Sigil Engine, though helpful sometimes, can create sigils that look chaotic because of the way the sigils are designed. Let me make a new one and put it here :rofl:

4 Likes

UPDATE

A new sigil has been created! Please re-check the original post for the new sigil.

5 Likes

I like that we are all way off base, but coming up with similar meanings. So maybe, the sigil doesn’t know what it’s doing… LOL :rofl:

The new one I feel like it’s going from one side to the other. Almost like looking into a pond of water at your reflection where everything is mirrored.

5 Likes

I’m seeing a financial intention here, namely getting your incomes and expenses in balance. Or could be that the “currency” here is energy, maybe emotional energy. Shielding yourselves from the lability of the external.

6 Likes

Cheers @Susurrus- I am loving how everyone got the same vibe, even if the sigil had other meanings in mind :laughing:

Ohhhhh I think that’s a great reading, @CelestiaMoon! I can definitely see money signs in the symbol :moneybag: :+1:

Looking at the new sigil, it seems this one is heading in a much clearer one-way direction. It seems like things start slow, and then speed up (:arrow_double_down: ) to continue forward. It also looks a bit like a sunrise :sunrise:. I can also see $$$ which makes me think of financial prosperity- like a money spell!

All in all, I’d interpret this one as an enhancement for new or beginning monetary funds, with the goal of increasing them in a one-way direction.

Thanks for the fun challenge, @MeganB! :heart:

7 Likes

You’re all on the same page, but not quite there :heart:

It is a positive sigil but has nothing to do with money :moneybag: or finances.

Keep trying :heart:

6 Likes

I see Spirit coming from above, connecting with the groud or the Earth, creating a protective layer.

6 Likes

The sigil interprets to me is: I’m having surgery to remove breast implants which are recalled d/t causing tumors. They were put in after breast cancer and the weight is heavy right now on my heart and soul. I would go for a total explant but not ready mentally at this time. Prayers appreciated, surgery this morning at 9:45 am. Blessing to all my new friends!

6 Likes

Jypsy, Love :heart: & Light
Mines are dense whatever that means I got to go back to the doctor! Prayers of encouragement and strength & blessings!
May the Lord and Lady give you everything you need to get through this storm!
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you so much Jeannie. Make sure you get back to the doctor for peace of mind and staying healthy.
Blessed be!

5 Likes

Megan
I liked this challenge first off because it was easy for me to interpret the idea in my minds eye. At first I was thinking it would be to hard. Honestly, it helped me see that even I could look introspectively. Anyway I enjoyed my sigil! And I had fun. I was going to post my sigil but I didn’t think that would be a good idea.
Thank you :blush:
Jeannie

5 Likes

If you are comfortable sharing your sigil you are very welcome to share it in the forums, Jeannie! I would love to see it :blush:

5 Likes

Travel Witch :crescent_moon:

Jeannie
Blessed be✨

5 Likes

Ohhhh your very own sigil! How exciting, @Jeannie1 :heart_eyes: Upon first glance, I see a balloon :balloon: and the letter “M”- not sure if those have anything to do with the deeper meaning of the sigil! It looks really cool- thanks for sharing it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m having a lot of fun with these sigils! @MeganB kindly posted the link to the Sigil Engine up above- I’m going to have to spend some time playing around with words and meanings to see if I can find a sigil for myself :star_struck:

4 Likes

This discussion will end soon! - Get your thoughts in before March 31st at 11:59pm :heart:

Also, no one has gotten it yet!

5 Likes

I see a kite in a thunderstorm that may end up ending the travels of the kite.
Blessed Be!

5 Likes

This discussion is now closed!

So what did the sigil mean?

It was created from the phrase, “Happiness follows me wherever I go.”