DIY Halloween candle

This is super easy. Apply a Halloween picture (like one below) or stickers to a black 7-day candle (in glass). Typically cost $1.25 at Dollar Tree. To make this, I used this vintage photo, glue, black glitter and some sequins.

12 Likes

@mary25 FUN! This would look good on an orange candle too and you can do it for any season with any candle/picture - thanks for sharing!
:orange_heart:

6 Likes

That looks great! Thank you!

6 Likes

Dollar store candles are a lifeline when you’re out and need something quick- the one in our town always has plenty of colors to choose from too! Although if I remember correctly the black candles may be seasonal (aka now is a good time to stock up! :laughing:)

Awesome picture- it looks amazing on your candle, Mary! May it burn brightly and beautifully for you this holiday weekend :candle:

Blessed Halloween and Samhain! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Lovely, just stunning! Would love to do this but my first project is to make some cute besom earrings i saw since it is close to Samhain :jack_o_lantern: (although it is Beltane here in the Southern Hemisphere) in light of the Halloween season

6 Likes

That’s such a fun idea!

This would be a great craft for any holiday or sabbat :thinking: now my homeschool mom wheels are turning! Thanks for sharing :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.