Do anyone use this book: Psalm Magic

So today I am starting this book of psalm magic :magic_wand: I used a 7 day Scorpio candle is that ok ? Also can I use regular spell candles for this ?

6 Likes

Congrats on your new book, @Babywitchbxtch! I haven’t read it myself and I don’t use psalms in my practice, so I’m afraid I’m not able to answer any questions about it. Sorry! :pray:

From the book description on Amazon, it looks like author combines the Psalms of David with ritual work- a very interesting combo! There are numerous folks here who draw on aspects of Christianity and the Bible in their magickal practice, so perhaps some of them have read this book (or something similar) and may be able to help you.

In general, your practice is your own and I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to combine the teachings of this book with candle spells. Feel free to experiment and find what works best for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be, Lotasha!

7 Likes

@Babywitchbxtch
I searched Amazon and found several books on the subject, including the one you have. I had never heard of Psalm Magic :magic_wand: but it kinda makes sense to me. :rofl: There are stories in the bible of magic, so why not? I want to learn more, so I’m going to do some research… In my opinion, it’s ok to use regular spell candles. :candle:

6 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

5 Likes

@Babywitchbxtch Hello, I’m not 100% on this so please don’t quote me on it. But I believe in Santeria magic they use the psalms to empower their spells.

6 Likes

You can use regular spell candles for this. I have always used white candles. I am happy you are reading this book. Many blessings

5 Likes

Santería - Magic and Paganism in North America - LibGuides

https://ischool-fsu.libguides.com › c.php

Dec 6, 2021 — A religion practiced originally in Cuba in which Yoruba deities are identified with Roman Catholic saints. Merriam-Webster (n.d.) Santeria.

I found a lot of information on Santeria Magic, so interesting. Thanks for sharing @Katiria

5 Likes

During my practice with Santeria and Hoodoo the Psalms were used quite often.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.