Do We (as humans) Really Use Only One Side Of Our Brain? 🧠

I’ve always been ambidextrous (left and right handed). I figured that left handed people used their right side of the brain and vice versa. Idk I read it somewhere and believed it growing up. Being ambidextrous, I thought I’d use my whole brain :crazy_face: well, come to find out we use the entirety of our brains all the time!!

Left Brain vs. Right Brain: What’s the Difference?.

7 Likes

@christina4 I’ve always heard that too! That’s cool your ambidextrous, if I try to write with my left hand it looks like a 2 year old learning to form letters. :joy::joy:
Thank you for the link I’m going to check it out.
Blessed Be

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s how it started out with me but I’m naturally left handed. When I was about 7, I said ‘what if I try to write with both hands?’ and it started out like chicken crap. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I always knew I was running half a deck of cards. LOL!

5 Likes

No silly. But I’d think we all are on one way or another!!lol

4 Likes

Lol I’m left handed it was awful when I was injured in cheer trying to write in school with my right hand esp with my English teacher he wasn’t too pleased.:roll_eyes::joy:

4 Likes

Hey I did cheer, and soccer and rowing. I loved soccer the most. But I’m off topic :grin: I’m sorry you hurt your hand. I know that feeling like yesterday. I was doing a bridge but walking over and I landed on my hand with my head. Maybe that’s why I’m so …never mind :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m not sure my brain got the memo :thinking:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: that’s hilarious :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha I tore my shoulder it was awful :sob: girl I haven’t done a bridge in so long I feel like my back and spine would just spilt in half hahahah

2 Likes

I tried a split and almost broke my hip :rofl::rofl: I can dislocate my leg at the hip so I have to be careful. At the young age of 16-17, I was diagnosed with bersitus idk how to spell that :joy:
My Dr said to only do that intentionally if a Dr asks.

1 Like