Do you Like to Read?

I am reading currently 3 books, the one on Sophia, the one of Mysteries and the You are a Goddess-which I believe all women should read. The small assortment I just got and have not read yet I have more coming this week from Thriftbooks of course. I read 3 books at a time…plus I have all this on spells8 to read…

2 Likes

I love reading!! :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :open_book: Can’t live without books!

I’m trying to read four books at the same time. Three of them were gifts. :gift: The other one, Drawing Down the Moon is just so full of information that feels more like studying than simply reading. But it’s amazing how well researched it is.

I’ve never seen that one: Sophia, what is it about?

2 Likes

I enjoy reading as well :slight_smile: I’m currently reading Craft of the Wild Witch by Poppy Palin!

I don’t know how you can manage to read three books at once lol

2 Likes

hahah I started doing it to improve my memory (my memory sucks!) …and it actually works!

I think it really helps because you don’t feel “stuck” with having to finish one book, and it keeps the reading entertaining.

2 Likes

I have read all that you have except the Monastery of the Heart, I will have to get it, and Yes Drawing Down the Moon is one you will probably have to read twice and savor it.
Sophia is the black Goddess, no not as in a black person. She is a little known Goddess of wisdom, they now call her Athena, but in times old she was Sophia part of the original trinity of the women, that mirror the trinity of Christ. There are churches nowadays totally devoted to her. There is a group on youtube that teach her and you can get all the books free in PDF if you want,. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76-7oxxa6B8&list=LLnWbrzxb-q06DCiOh55KB9Q&index=12&t=0s

2 Likes

lol I am not sure how I do it, either, but I enjoy it. I love to read.

1 Like

I’m still trying to work my way through this one lol I have the revised edition from 2006, though. Not the original.

1 Like