Do you need to cast a circle in every ceremony?

If you are in your own secret room, in the room where you place the altar, do you still need to build a dormitory in every ceremony?

7 Likes

I’m sorry, what do you mean by “dormitory” in this question?

Edit: I was replying to the original title of this topic “If you are in your own secret room, in the room where you place the altar, do you still need to build a dormitory in every ceremony?”

5 Likes

Welcome @1112! :blush:

I’m also not sure if I understood correctly about what you meant by ‘dormitory’, but perhaps are you asking about having multiple spaces to worship around your home? :pray:

The number and location of spaces to worship will vary from one witch to another- some folks may have lots of free space to place altars and decorate with wonderful magickal goodness, while others may have minimal space and are limited in where they can worship :place_of_worship: .

There’s no right or wrong answer about having altars- if you feel comfortable having only one altar in your secret room, I think that is absolutely fine! :grin::+1:

I hope that helped with your question! Blessed be and happy casting, Beibei :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I mean to contact a magic circle

4 Likes

There could be a way that you create a permanent “circle” around the room, but it would be more like consecrating the space as sacred and only for workings. Then you wouldn’t need to cast a circle every time if casting a circle is your thing.

3 Likes

Agreed with Megan :+1: if you feel the need to cast a circle for every ritual, you could also draw the circle with chalk on the ground. Or you could place some rope or thread on the floor.

Not everyone casts a circle for every ritual. Some practitioners only do it when they work a ritual with a group of people, or for specific spells that require to contain lots of energy in one place.

Read more about casting circles here: Circle Casting for Wiccans and Non-Wiccans

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your answer.

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer, I learned again.

3 Likes