Does anyone else relate?

18 Likes

100% I do this but with crystals mostly!! @TheMuslimWitch that meme is spot on and makes me LOL. Thanks for the Monday morning giggle! :candle::crystal_ball:

8 Likes

That’s perfect @TheMuslimWitch :joy::candle::computer:

5 Likes

I have cheat sheets, lol!! But this is also why I always have my phone on my circle, so I don’t have to open it off I forget what something is or realize I’m out of something and need a replacement.

7 Likes

I am on the same page. Its always the candles or crystals that represent the day that i forget :smile: :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Grahk! Ko firig Sulle do Ziri. Yep! In the earlier days of my craft. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m still very new and trying to memorize everything and I’m constantly trying to remember which crystal is what :sweat_smile: I keep all my receipts of crystals I buy so i narrow it down to at least what I know they could be lol

8 Likes

RELATE & Love Dumbledore! :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ditto!!!:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Crystals can be so bewildering. Keeping receipts is smart. I have also started a running list of the ones I have, a description and correspondences, that I keep with my BOS

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.