Does anyone know the name of this crystal?

Hi I brought this ring today I am planning to resize and out of all the crystal this one just kept calling me… I don’t know the name of the stone and the guy didn’t speak English and had an Arabic name I don’t know… Does anyone know the name of this stone? It is pink and aqua with an ocean wave like appearance…

9 Likes

I think it looks like a Ruby Fuchsite it’s very beautiful and I love the color of your dress. :purple_heart: :crystal_ball:

8 Likes

I agree with @crystal59 this appears to be a Natural Ruby in Fuchsite stone….

Does this look like what it is @TheMuslimWitch ? I also agree that your dress is SO pretty!!! May your new ring serve you well! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Sorry, I wouldn’t even have a guess for this one! Thankfully it looks like you’ve got some advice from those who know their crystals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It is a really gorgeous piece, @TheMuslimWitch- the mix of colors is very pretty! I hope the ring serves you well and that it continues to bring you joy :ring: :sparkles: :blush:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Pretty ring. How does it feel? :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat as those that don’t know what it is, but it sure is pretty! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for that :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you you are too kind. This really helps :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you very much :blush::heart: I will be wearing it with pride (as soon as I resize it a little smaller) :blush:

3 Likes

Good luck with the resizing- hopefully it’ll be an easy and quick adjustment. Always nice when a ring fits perfectly! :ring: :sparkles:

Blessed be!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.