Dollar Tree Haul - Halloween Decor starting to appear!

I went to my local Dollar Tree where everything is “$1” (it’s now $1.25 but they haven’t updated any of there signs, lol). I went looking for a black/dark covered journal to use for my new journey with the Goddess Hel. Had no luck there, everything was very bright and cheery.

I did however find two awesome Halloween signs that are now going to hang in my office as well as several glass jars and some black glasses that I am going to use as tea light holders for Hel’s altar (she sent me an image in a dream of how she wants her altar to look: an offering bowl surrounded on the right by four black tea lights. She’s leaving it up to me for what containers I put them in.). Not shown, I also picked up a cute shallow plate for my Rose of Jericho so I can commandeer the plate I was using back.

Halloween signs I couldn’t pass up. Only $3 each.

Cool bottles. The colored ones I found in the floral area. The others were with the glassware. All were $1.25 each.

15 Likes

Fantastic finds! I spied those colorful glass bottles on my last trip to Dollar Tree but thought I would come back to get them since it wasn’t on the shopping list at the time. Went back a few days later and they were all gone. I didn’t see those bottles with handles on them so I might go back to see if they’re available (and to see if any more of those colored bottles are back lol)

That sounds like a great idea for the Rose of Jericho. I’m sure that would be so pretty!

Cool halloween signs too!

8 Likes

I hate that when I’m “I’ll get this next time I’m here” and then when I go back it’s gone! The bottles with the handles/corks were new for me. I found them in the same area as the barware/wine glasses/glass cups.

7 Likes

Oh, I like these! I need to hit up my local Dollar Tree :evergreen_tree: these look awesome!

6 Likes

Ohhhhh! Great finds! :heart_eyes:

I was just at the Dollar Tree (or Dollar General? There are so many I can’t remember which is which :joy:) but they didn’t have Halloween stuff yet- booo! :laughing: I got some cute little bottles and crafting tins, but nothing anywhere near as lovely as the ones you found- I love those oil bottles with the corks! :raised_hands: :sparkles:

Enjoy your new treasures, Amaris- may they serve you well! :blush:

6 Likes

I had bought some of those bottles last month. When we were at the farmer’s market that was the first thing I thought about with the moon water bottle. But, it is cute how they etched the words in the glass though.

4 Likes

I did a JoAnn and Michael’s haul last week and took a couple pics of Michael’s shelves. JoAnn looked picked through already and I was sad :frowning:

The second pic is of my haul. FUN! :woman_mage::woman_mage::woman_mage:

8 Likes

I see a Micheal’s trip in my very near future. I NEED that skeleton couples sign. And I love all the divination-related things!! I love your haul! I need some black roses to decorate Hel’s altar so this is perfect.

5 Likes

Yes that couples skeleton is EVERYTHING! :rose::wilted_flower::xray:

5 Likes

I went to Dollar Tree yesterday and here in my area they have nothing for Halloween :sob: Well, not nothing, but definitely not like what you got :laughing:

4 Likes

You can go online to Dollar Tree and they have tons, but you kind of have to buy in bulk or the amount they determine. Who doesn’t want an entire case of Flocking Ball Bushes! Bwahahaha

5 Likes

I went to another one in a different “town” (suburb of Houston that only is different because there is a sign that says you’re now in Baytown instead of Houston) and they didn’t have any Halloween stuff yet. Only harvest/Thanksgiving - which is still handy for the next two sabbats.

5 Likes

My house isn’t big enough! I have to stay away from Michael’s. I don’t have enough self control!

5 Likes

AWWW that paw :paw_prints: :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I put this post in the wrong place. Lol! Thanks @jan_TheGreenWitch, I didn’t notice the paw.

5 Likes

She won’t let me take a pic of her, but she knows how to photo bomb. Lol!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.