Dr bronners Pure Castile Soap

Have anyone used these products? I looked up the 3 I purchased and it say it can be used for these purposes:

Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint (Spiritual Cleansing) Liquid Soap will cleanse your body of anything bad, evil or any cross condition you may be facing.
:magic_wand:

Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree (Road Opener) Liquid Soap will Change your luck, now!
:magic_wand:

Dr. Bronner’s Baby Mild-Unscented (Protection from All) Liquid Soap will help to protect you from all harm and danger that may be lurking around your life.

5 Likes

Where did you find those correspondences? I’ve never attributes correspondences to Castile soap but it isn’t impossible.

6 Likes

I got these from Walgreens

6 Likes

They are also on Amazon

5 Likes

Oh, I meant the correspondences for the soaps, not where you got the soaps :blush: You said the peppermint is spiritual cleansing, cleansing the body of anything bad, evil, or crossing, etc.

I think the correspondences of the ingredients could be used if you charge the soap for that purpose. I’m not sure if I think the soap itself would be useful without any extra work on your part since it isn’t made with witchcraft in mind, if that makes sense?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.