Draconic Protection Jar Spell

The Draconic Protection Jar Spell I’ve been working on is finally done! I haven’t done it myself yet since since I’ve been busy and tired, but I plan to do so sometime tomorrow since I’m off.

Draconic Protection Jar Spell

You will need:
1 Glass Jar
Septarian
Cinnamon Powder
Cloves
Coarse Salt (optional)
Rosemary

1. During the waning crescent moon, spiritually cleanse a jar (preferably one with draconic imagery).

2. Fill it with as many septarian stones as you’d like.

3. Next, fill it with cinnamon powder (for good luck), cloves and rosemary (for protection against bad luck). You may add coarse salt for additional protection.

4. Say the following:
    Mighty Dragons, hear my plea,
    send any and all negativity away from me!
    Fiery herbs and jar of glass,
    no harmful energy shall pass!
    These are results that I shall see
    They shall last,
    So mote it be!

5. Close the lid on the jar tightly and seal it with red wax.

6. Wait one lunar cycle or when the time feels right before disposing the contents and remember to give thanks.

EDIT: I was thinking of adding another ingredient to the jar—crushed ends of burnt matches.

13 Likes

Lovely spell, Kasandra, BLESSED by dragons.
If it’s alright, may I put it in my BOS?
I will acknowledge you as the author.

8 Likes

Yes! Feel free to add it to your BOS, if you want.

7 Likes

How generous, thank you

6 Likes

@Kasandra it looks like a well done spell. Thanks for sharing it

7 Likes

I love the spices you chose for this- thanks for adding in the properties of each herb as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is really beautiful spellwork as always, Kasandra- may you always enjoy the blessings of the dragons.

Thanks so much for sharing! :dragon_face: :sparkling_heart: :shield:

7 Likes

Thank you! I’d love to do this but my only septarian is huge. I’ll have to research what other crystals I can use for this.

5 Likes

I was thinking you could substitute it with kind of red stone, since red can be used for protection.

6 Likes