Dreams/astral projecting

Okay so I have always had weirdly vivid and strong dreams where I’m pretty sure it was a mix of lucid dreaming and astral projecting. I have a question about showing up in other peoples dreams? I have had this “happen” on 3 occasions w the same person. I never ask them about it but in my dream it’s like a very strong essence and when I wake up I can still feel their presence or aura. Usually these dreams are just me and the person talking or just very vivid and strong mix of emotions. I didn’t know being in someone else’s dreams was possible but as soon as I woke up I just felt it or knew that it happened? This was before I even started my spiritual journey and I’m just curious if this is real or is this some weird form of astral projecting?

6 Likes

WOW… @quadeera. That sounds a bit disorienting. Did you have strong ties to these people?

5 Likes

Hi @quadeera :wave:

It is possible that you traveled to another person’s dreams, but you won’t really know unless you ask. Sometimes that’s difficult because you might freak the other person out :sweat_smile: but if you feel comfortable, ask them!

It could also just be your subconscious is heavily tied to or invested in this person, so when you dream – even if you’re lucid dreaming – you encounter this person. Are the conversations important or specific? Or are they just chatter that would usually happen in the waking world?

These are all things to consider, but it is definitely a possibility that you’re visiting their dreams at night by accident.

4 Likes

Well the 1 person yes but I’m sorry if my question was a bit bit confusing see I had just woken up from one such dream :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, and I really don’t mean to and me and the person stopped talking due to certain circumstances but I will be sure to mention it if I have another dream like that.

4 Likes

I just meant that for me being inside someone else’s dream reality would be strange. But that said it is a really cool ability you have.

5 Likes

My ex’s daughter had some gift similar to this. She could wake me up or plant thoughts in her mom’s dreams. Without verification from the other person, it is impossible to know for sure if you do. Is there someone in your life you can work with to verify it?

5 Likes