Easiest herbs to grow in your kitchen?

Thank you Megan, haven’t thought what to name it yet.

3 Likes

Thank you Bry, my fitness trainer always tells me it helps to talk to your plants too!:heart::heart:

3 Likes

I haven’t named my plants yet either, but I find it helps me take care of them more easily!

2 Likes

Nice! Plants are very good conversation partners- they never cut in or interrupt you, and are the best listeners! :wink: :potted_plant: :two_hearts:

Blessed be, Bryce! :sparkles:

4 Likes

I apologize if this has already been said.

Keep in mind that while Basil is relatively forgiving and takes well to being inside, it is still an outdoor plant and doesn’t require quite as much water as the average house plant. It will tell you if it’s not happy with it’s watering though.

3 Likes

Figured I’d update everyone with my basil, went out and bought another one. Just to give it a fuller look, and repotted it. I’m just glad it isn’t dead yet lol.

7 Likes

:joy: Well, I’m glad it isn’t dead yet, either! It looks great!

6 Likes

It looks very happy there in the sunshine- may your basil friend continue to thrive! :green_heart: :blush:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Thank you Megan, I’m quite happy with it too!:heart:

4 Likes

It makes me happy seeing how much it’s bloomed too my friend! I love all the greenery in my kitchen!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :hugs: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Looks great @bryce I’ve always found basil to be a great mood brightener and very easy to make friends with. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Well done!! :smiley: grow little basil!! Keep going!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.