Eclipse from Chicago

14 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: photos :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Here’s a shot from Georgia. We didn’t have totality this time… only about 78%. It was still super fun though!

13 Likes

@AileyGrey Beautiful photo :green_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you! It was very hard to take with the glasses on my phone lens and not being able to see! I’m so pleased it turned out!

13 Likes

@john1 Great pics! You really captured the shadow in that first shot - nicely done! :camera_flash: :sparkles:

@AileyGrey Whoa, that’s awesome Ailey! :grinning:

We only had a partial eclipse here too - I tried to take pictures but my phone refused to acknowledge the shadow! It insisted there was a full yellow circle in the sky, even when my eyes through the eclipse glasses could clearly see otherwise :sweat_smile: Oh well! I’ll continue to enjoy everyone else’s beautiful photography :wink: :+1:

20 years to the next one!

12 Likes

@john1 great pics!

@AileyGrey beautiful!

9 Likes

Thanks John for sharing the awesome pics! We were 90% where I live, but were having a thunderstorm at the time of the eclipse, so we couldn’t see it. It did get really dark though. In Texas that’s one of two things, an eclipse or a tornado! I will take the eclipse. :tornado:

@AileyGrey that’s beautiful!

9 Likes

@john1speech_balloon great pics! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@AileyGrey beautiful! :dizzy:

9 Likes

Here’s a few from Lake Angelus MI (near Detroit)
@john1 love your pics! Handsome :woman_mage:

9 Likes

@Diamond Fabulous photos :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Wow! Awesome pics, Diamond - it looks like you had a fun eclipse :crescent_moon: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@Diamond fabulous :two_hearts::heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Sivonnah :blush:

6 Likes

Thak you @BryWisteria :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you @tracyS :blush:

6 Likes