Eeek! Check this out!

I’m shopping for a notebook for my Book of Mirrors. I have notes on the back of other notebooks and a page or 2 to print and paste into one when I finally decide on one, I even have several scribbles on a piece of a paperbag. I don’t want to do refillable because my OCD has already taken over the ones I have, so scraps it has been. But check out what I just found! Like seriously, how perfect is this!?!

Tree of Life Journals For Women & Men A5 Lined Wide Ruled Writing Personal Diary Notebooks 180° Lay Flat Thick Paper Hard Cover Leatherette 200 Pages(Blue) Amazon.com

I don’t like to and try not to but I might have to go with “It’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission”

12 Likes

Ohhhhh :eyes: :two_hearts: Those notebooks are beautiful!

Is it enabling if it’s encouraging you to get something that’s on your to-do list? :thinking: :laughing:

If you decide to get one, I hope it works well for you as your BoM, Nixi! :open_book: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

:thinking: Let’s just not ask my husband on that one :laughing: But the wording on the front is just so perfect

Thank you. I still feel like I’m stringing everything together with too many missing pieces. Kind of like the neighbor that that hangs clothes on the line and leaves huge spaces here and there and your just like “Why?” I was thinking that having an actual BoM might help

10 Likes

Oh, that’ll make a perfect holiday gift for one of my friends! Thanks for enabling me! LOL!

10 Likes

That’s what I’m here for :laughing:

9 Likes

Huge spaces in between? That is strange- I would always second guess myself that pieces were missing, like some squirrel ran off with the undies or something :laughing: Well, to each their own, I suppose!

I think it’s a great idea! I know I only remember half the things I do thanks to sticky notes and memos. Having it all there in a physical place to look back on is kind of like building yourself an extra mind- it really helps store memories, and makes it easy to look back on things! :grinning: :+1:

10 Likes

like some squirrel ran off with the undies

:joy:

That actually happened when I lived in a house, but instead of squirrels, it was sulfur-crested cockatoos. They also used to throw peanut shells at my cats and wander into the house through the back door to see what was going on inside.

The book is beautiful, though. I love that it says “keep growing” on the cover and the gradient through the tree is pretty. :black_heart:

9 Likes

Talk about nosy neighbors! :joy: It sounds like your local cockatoos were quite a handful!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.